Broken Hearts(Part 8)😀

Sid-Tell me what happened that day...

Sana-Kyu..uss din joo kuch hua...woh tumhe hajam nahi hua...wapas kuch bolna hai...

She said angrily...

Sid-Baby....plz bolna...i can't now....i m done with this difference....i m done living without u...i m just done...i need to know the truth...plz...

A tear fall from his eyes...while Sana eyes were also full of tears... But she controlled herself.... Now it's high time they need to open up....

She went near the camera...

Sana-We are gonna remove the mike...and talk... Which means... This should not be going out...other than my house....

She again went near him... Who was looking confused...

Sana-Mike Nikalo...

He removed the mike... And throws it... And both sat near the pool dripping their legs...

Sana-Kyu vishwas nahi kiya mera....?

She said looking at the bright moon...and stars...

Sid lowered his eyes....and said nothing...while she chuckled sadly...

Sana-Mohabbat ki thi...ishq nahi...chalo chodo...

Sid-I m sorry....

Sana-U wanna know right kya hua...

He nodded...

Sana-Boldiya....tu todha royega...fir mere piche padega...sorry bolega...aur Main pagal bhi maan jaungi...haina?

She said looking at him... Who was shedding tears... Her every words were making him feel hell guilty....

Sana said everything from the start....while sid just looked at her....with eyes full of tears...

Sana-Aise kyu dekh raha hai...

Sid-Tu kyu nahi boli...bol sakti thi....main usko tabhi nikal deta....

Sana-Tere chehre pe khushi dekh ke ruk gayi...usse main chinna nahi chahthi thi...

She said smiling sadly...

Sid-Uss din Main office Main tha...jab mujhe ek envelope mila....

(All know right he is also a interior designer)

Flashback.....

Sid was sitting seeing the progress of the company...when he recieved a envelopem..

Sid-Kisne bheja?

PA-Nahi Malum sir...

Sid-Keep it...

The pa went....and after a while sid opened the envelope...

And soon sat on the chair like a thud....

He felt his world crasing down....

The pics were off sana and Ayan...holding hands in a restaurant...some were off them in each others arms....

Sid-She cheated me... With my own cousin....she bloody cheated me.... Ahhhh....

He pulled his hairs....and went home....

He was angrily driving the car... His mind was filled with that pics....

Sid-Kyu kiya tune aise sana...Main tujse kitna pyaar karta hu...kyu kiya tune....

Soon he reached home.. His mom was in his sister's house....

He went inside....When he listened some sound from his bedroom....

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें