Arranged Love(Part 3)😀

Vikas- oook chodo....yrrr u guys are squeezing me....

Sana and nandu immediately left him and kissed his cheeks....

Sana- I missed u yrr....

Nandu- ha vikku....for 2 months u were not here.....huh....

Vikas hugged them holding their necks and kissed thier foreheads as a protective brother.....he saw sid and manik burning in jealously.....first he was shocked but then smirked.....

He knows about sana and nandu being crushing on them.....he also knows it's not crush...it's love....but they have not realised it....

Now vikas will be the Cupid of them...... (joh hamesha se hai😉)

Vikas whispered....

Vikas- merko sabke samne bhai math bolna.....tell them i m ur best friend ok....I will tell u why....just do what I said....

Sana and nandu gave a confused look to him....but agreed....

Both- okay....

Vikas went and hugged ishita....who was smiling seeing their bond....

Vikas- I missed u ishi maa....

Ishu-I too missed u bacha...kaise hai....?

Vilas- fit and fine.....

Raman- ooo ishi maa ke chamche....mujhe bhi Mile....tujhe sirf meri biwi hi dikti hai kya....

Vikas- Areee Raman papa....how can I forget u....kaise ho aap....?

Raman- bilkul thik....

Vikas went towards neyo and raj who was watching them confused.....

Raja- Yeah kaun hai princess....

Sana and nandu looked at each other then at vikas....who blinked his eyes.....

Sana- yeh hamara bff hai....hum 9 saal se ek do dusre ko Jante hai...actually yeh ek producer and director hai so 2 months ke liye London gaya tha....aaj hi aaya hai.....

Raj- ooo hiii vikas....

Vikas- hi uncle...

Raj made  a bad face....

Raj- main tujhe uncle dikta hu....

Vikas- are nahi app toh hum sabse handsome ho....

Raj- tu mujhe achi tarike se samajta hai...

Neyo- hi beta....

Vikas- hi beautiful....

Ishu- okay bohot ho gayi Teri flirting...go and freshen up...u r staying here today.....as we all are here...

Vikas- okay ishi maa....thanks...u r the best....

He kissed her forehead and went towards the girls....

Sana- chal aaja...mujhe kuch baat Karni hai......

Nandu- mujhe bhi....

They dragged them to sana's room....and closed the door...

While at this while Manik and sid were losing thier patience....they were ready to break vikas faces....

They were confused why they r feeling this jealous....but understood that they have madly fallen in love with them....

But when they went to the room....they were feeling hurt....as they completely ignored them....

But went to their room.....

In sana's room....

Sana and nandu were standing there while crossing their hands near the chest....

Vikas- I know tumhe bohot saare questions puchne hai....i will answer ask.....

Sana- ha app bol bhai kyu nahi bolne bola...

Vikas smiled and made them sit on the bed...and kneel down in front of them...

Vikas-Sana answer me honetly do u love him?

Sana looked other side not able to control her feeling.....she was confused.....

Sana- I don't know vikku.....I m not able to understand my feelings....

Vikas- if I tell then?

Sana- what?

Vikas- u have fallen for him badly....u love him a lot....

Sana- yes I love him...but I don't know about his feelings.....he don't love me.....so many girls are mad behind him....he will never love me....

Vikas- usne aisa tujhe bola?

Sana had no  answers she looked at her lap....and noded in no....

Vikas- then how can u say like that.....he loves u madly stupid.....and same goes to u nandu.....u also love him and u have also realised it....aur woh bhi tere piche pagal hai......

Nandu- tu itne yakeen ke saath kaise bol sakta hai....and how do u know....Sid love jaan and manik loves me.....

Vikas- when u guys hugged me remember....

Sana- toh what happened.....

Vikas- I saw their faces....they were feeling jealous which was evident on their faces.....their hands were in fist ready to break my face.....unke aakhon mein dikta hai they love u....par tumnein kabhi ek dusre se baat hi nahi ki....

Nandu- okay agreed they were jealous.....but why u told us to tell best friend....bhai kyu nahi bolne diya....unka doubt clear hota na.....

Sana- wahi toh they have misunderstood everyhting.....

Vikas- Chup meri baath Suno pehele.....shoooo....

Sana- okay continue.....

Vikas- I told u too tell bhai becuase.....let them feel jealous....we will behave like bff....hum harkate wahi karenge...joh hum sath mein hote hai tab karte hai....but in the name of bbff.....they will not control....and then they will tell u both they love u....

Sana- so the plan is making them jelaous...?

Vikas- tu mujhe bohot ache se jaati hai....

Nandu- ahhh vikku....tujhe mein aise hi mastermind nahi bolti aaj tune wapas prove kardiya....

They had a high five....while sana was also thinking the same...

Sana- but yeh galat nahi hoga?

Vilas- chilll kar Sana......kuch nahi hoga......mein huna...tujhe much mein vishwas nahi hai...

Sana- bohot hai bhai....okay I agree.....but no over acting specially nandu....

Nandu- okay okay meri jaan chill...

They had a group hug....and vikas went to the guest room and freshened up and sana and nandu went to the kitchen to help their mom.....and neyo...

Vikas came downstairs and signalled neyo and ishu to come in the study.....

They made a excuse and went.....while the gurls continued to make lunch.....

Vikas gathered neyo,ishita, Raman and raj in the study and told them the plan and their love and everyhting....

They all were happy as they wanted the same....

Sid and manik came downstairs....and Manik saw nandu cooking....

And Sid saw sana near the living area....doing something on the phone.....

Sid settled beside her....and shouted....

Sid- booooo...

Sana got scared and kept her hand on her chest and saw sid laughing.....

Sana- u scared the shit out of me Sid.....

Sid- acha srry srry....
______________________________________________________
How's the update?

Plz vote and comment

Love author❤

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें