Destiny's second chance(Part 8)😀

Sid came in his house... He don't told about this... He completed his deal in 4 days...

He entered and saw Sana giving medicines to pari...while pari was showing tantrums....

He got worried.... And just got inside the room and started kissing her whole face.... He felt her skin a little warms.... He looked towards sana... Who was shocked.... But she blinked her eyes.... And signalled him to keep quite...

Sana-Eat fast... Then sleep bacha...fir hum evening mein sabke saath mein kelenge okay....today is weekend.... Matlab Saturday and Sunday hum Saat Mein honge... So now eat this.... Otherwise no one will talk to u.. Specially me...

She said with a fake glare... While pari hurriedly eat The medicines... As she can't handle her angels ignorance....

Sana carefully made her sleep... While she slept beside her... And started telling her a story....

After a while she slept... Holding her angels hand tightly... And by keeping her head on her chest... While she was caressing her hairs....

She freed herself from pari's hold... And saw him looking at her in anger...

She hold his hand and brought him to living area... Where everyone were present....

Sid was glaring Sana... While she took a deep breathe.....

Sid-what the fuck is happening... Her skin is warm.... Will anyone tell....?

He said in his dangerous voice... While Sana is well aware of his anger....

She kneeled down in from of him..

Sana-Dont shout.. She will wake up....

Then she said everything.... About her health.... While he was spitting fire through his eyes....

After completing she looked towards him.... And saw him glaring at her dangerously....

Sid-why the fuck did u not tell me.... She is my child shehnaaz.... U know how much I care for her... She is my life.... I live for her.... And u didn't care to tell me.... This is really not acceptable from u shehnaaz...i thought u as a friend but u.....u know what just fuck off....

He said not knowing what words he is using... While all looked at him sadly... They saw Sana patiently listening him... Sm was about to say something... But Sana blinked her eyes....

Sana-auntu jab pari jagegi toh mujhe puchegi...plz use bolo I have an important work in the hospital... And use yaad se soup and medicines kila Dena..... I will take a leave... Take care of urself and him... Kuch chahiye to phone Karna okay..... Byy....

She went out... While sid was still in anger... And he went to pari's room... And looked at her...

Sana went to her balcony... And cried her heart out... His every word cane in her mind.... His harsh words went deep inside her heart and made a place... She felt bad.... He doubt her....?

Sana-I miss u mumma Papa....

She slept being exhausted....

Parth and niti went to their room.. And sat their tensed... While niti was praying for sana....

When the person u love the most.... Shout at u... Ignore u.... Behave rudely.... It hurts.... And the pain is something beyond imagination.... If u have ever gone through it...u may know... And me.. I know it's feels worst.. 😌

Sm went inside and saw sid looking at his front blankly.....

She went and hold his hand and brought him to the living area..... And glared him furiously...while he kept looking at her....

Sm-Do u even know what u have u done...?

Sid-What are u talking mom.....

Sm-Just think the words what did u said to my daughter.....

Sid-who daughter.... Will u say it clearly...?

Sm-I m talking about Sana.... What did to tell her..... U even don't know anything then also u shouted..... I always tell u too control ur anger.... And not to use ur mind everytime.... Listen ur heart too.... Do u even know what she did..... When pari got a panic attack.... She left all her work.. And came running.... She made her calm down..... U know when she got fever.. She took care of her like a Mom.... Which even her real mom couldn't have took.... She stayed up all the night and took care of her.... She neglected her health.. Just for the baby.... ND u think she didn't felt important to tell u..... Think what u speak sid.... U know when I told that we should call u... She said no.... It will affect u.. And u will leave all ur work behind.. And come running... This deal was important and it took Lot of efforts to make u agree..... Just for u she didn't said anything.... She took care of pari like a mom..... And I m telling u no one will ever take care of our pari like her.... And one more think.... This time go with ur heart.... Think about the moments.... Think about the peace which u get from her.... I heard ur conversation that day.... The way u don't wanted to let her go... Tells how u want her to be with u.... The way she makes u laugh.... The way u show her tantrums.... The way there is peaceful smile in ur face when u r with her.... I have observed everything... And I m not a dumb.... I know u love her.... The way u look at her... Is something called love.... It was a past sid..... Move on.... Pari is happy with her... And trust me she is the best mom.... And will be the best life partner.... Move on from ur past.... It will never come back.... U can't ruin the child's future.. She needs a mom... Who tells her what is wrong what is right.... To make her eat.... Make her sleep..... Someone who will be her best friend.... Think what I said... And once gain listen to ur heart sid....

She patted his back... Leaving him in a deep thoughts.....

Sid's pov....

What the fuck..... She took care of my baby like a mom.... And I doubted her.... Arghhhhh why can't I control my anger.... Mom is right.... I love her.... I freaking love her..... But what about her... Do she loves me...?Is she ready to be a mom.....?I don't wanna destroy her life..... But.... Sid u love her... But what about her life..... Ahhhh no no....she loves u... She loves u.... Let's go and talk to her... I know she is angry.... And soon u will be mine baby.... I m sure u love me..... And pari u will get ur angel all by urself..... Ur happiness matters to me..

Pov end....

He is feeling guilty.... All the words came in his mind.... He kissed pari's forehead... And went to sana's house..... He saw.....
_________________________________
Both realised their love... But should Sana forgive sid easily.... Nahhh....😉

How's the update?

Plz vote and comment

Love author❤

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें