Broken Hearts(Part 9)😀

Next morning everyone woke up....and sana got ready early morning....and was filling her bottle when the song hit everyone ear... Making them groan in irritation....

Sid woke up.... And saw her standing their... In a beautiful anarkali....

He ran towards her... While she narrowed her eyes at him...

Sid-Gm beautiful....

He said dreamily....while she said nothing... And filled her bottle... Making him pout....

Sid-Moti chai banau...?

He said sitting beside her... In the sofa front of the kitchen....

Sid-Acha thik hai banata hu...

He went to the kitchen... Which was a rare sight... While kaush came and back hugged Sana....and slept keeping his head on her shoulder.... Making sid pout...and Sana chuckled

Sana-Gd Mrng bacha....

Kaush-Yah...

He said all sleepy....

When Arti came....

Arti-Aree baby mere liye bhi bana dena....

Sid didn't replied her... While Sana looked at him angrily...while he a made a puppy face... Maybe she is angry from him... But how can she see him with any girl.... Her heart aches when she reads different articles of him....when media Joins his name with his co-starts...

Sid-Plx don't baby me...banana hai toh khud banao....naukar nahi hu...

Arti-Aree...maine aise hi bola...gussa math ho sid babe...

She said trying to touch him...

Sana-Usse mana kiya na....samaj mein nahi aaaya....

She said calmly...while karan...sid and kaush smirked....

Arti-Excuse me?Maine tumse baat bhi nahi kiya...tumhe kya problem hai....why are u so jealous?

She said fake crying.... While the gang rolled their eyes at her drama....

Sid took one cup.... And sipped it...he felt the sugar less.. He took one spoon... And mixed the sugar in the tea... And again sipped it... When he felt it perfect.... He sat beside Sana.... And gave her that cup... While she took it.....

After 5 years she is gonna drink the tea made by him....

While the housemates looked at them open mouth...kaush and Karan were smirking....

Arti-How can u drink that...eww....

Sana-Nikal yrrr...aaj ka footage milgaya terko....

She said sipping from the same side where sid sipped... Making him grin ear to ear...

Sid-Kaisa hai moti....?

Sana just noded... Trying to hide her smile...

Kaush-Karle smile karle...

He whispered....while Sana glared him....

Rashmi-U guys are friends?

Arti-Huh...no....

Sid-Did anyone asked u?

He said looking at her....

Arti-I didn't saw her with you....so...i know all ur friends...

Sana-Excuse me....i wanna clear a doubt of ur's....can u listen...?

Arti noded... While sid smirked...

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें