Ishq-e-Khuda(Part 3)😀

The 100th part of the book... And I m overwhelmed by the love....its clear that this story is the last story of this special book... Thanks for u lovely votes and comments... It's means a lot... 💕❤
___________________________________
Sana sat on the bed... And looked at the sky...

Sana-Tak gaye.....tak gaye hai hum..bas kijiye....humse aur nahi hoga....hum dono tuth jayenge....5 saal hogaye....aur abb hamara nikah ek aise insaan se hoga jisse hum jante bhi nahi....apko bhi pata hai...hum apni jaan se bhi jyaada pyaar karte hai unse...par main unhe maaf bhi nahi karna chahti....kya yeh sahi hai....kya hum sahi hai?

She said lost talking to her god....

While Sid was sitting on the floor tears silently flowing...

Sana knocked on his door...

Sid-Kaun hai?

He wiped his tears...

Sana-Bhaijaan...

She said in her crying voice..

He hurriedly opened the door and was hugged by a crying Sana....

Sid-Naaz... Kya hua?

Sana noded in no... And hugged him tightly... While he made her sit on the bed... And gave her a glass of water...

Sid-Kya hua naaz....boliya na...

He said sounding tensed...

Sana-I m sorry.... Joh bhi humne bola...

Sid wiped her tears... And kept his head on her lap... While she started caressing his hairs

Sid-Sach hi toh bola aapne....

Sana-Nahi ho raha humse... Yeh sab....

She paused... And rolled her tongue on her lower lip... No words were coming out...

Sid-Hum uss din bohot gussa the.... Kyuki aap London jaa rahi thi...maine chotte abbu se baat bhi ki...par unhone aapne joh kaha maan liya....gussa the hum...aur tabhi aap agayi...

Sana-Aapne hamari puri baat hi nahi suni Sidhart...

Sid-Kaise sunlete ki apka nikah kisi aur ke saat ho raha hai..

Sana-Kisi aur ke saat nahi...

She said looking at him.. While he looked at her confused..

She told him everything... All the things... While he looked at her shocked...

Sid-Hum kitne bade bewakoof the...

Sana-Par abb kuch nahi ho sakta....hamara nikah hone wala hai..

She said lost caressing his hairs.. While he frowned..

Sid-Hum dadu se baat karte hai...

Sana-Nahi...

Sid-Kyu?

Sana-Nahi...bas...

She stood up... And looked at him... Who was controlling his tears...

Sana-Agar allah chahe toh hum ek zaror honge...

She said ruffling his hairs.. While he looked at her like a lost child...

She went away... Not able to face him more...

Sid was happy that the missunderstanding was finally gone.. But it was too late...

Like that the day went... They both were thinking about everything happening...

It was dinner time... And everyone were sitting in the dining area...

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें