Arranged Love (Part 2)😀

Now it was only Manik,nandu,sid and sana in the living area.....

Sid eyed Manik to say something....because non were saying....Manik made a puppy face....but Sid glared him again...becuase of which he made cute pout....and said

Manik- so hey gurls....

Sid- hi guys....hw r u both?

Nandu- fine bhai....app kaise ho....

Mnaik- tumhe isse bhai bola na.....mujhe nahi na....?

Nandu blushed listening his talks.....

Sid mumbled...

Sid- idiot kahi ka....

Sana- hi....guys

She said with a sweet smile....while Sid felt peace...listening her sweet voice....

Manik and nandu made a eye contact...in which Manik told her to come out....nandu observed his seriousness and then saw.....Sid and Sana....who were lost in each other's eyes deeply....

They both moved out and went to the garden....

Sid saw them going....and was dancing in his mind....

Sid- so....first let's start fresh....hi I m Siddhart Malhotra....

While forwarding his hand....sana smiled and gave her hand....which passed current inside their bodies.....they were feeling complete....and their hands perfectly fitted with each other....

Sana- Hii I m Shehnaaz Gill....

Sid- I know awkward hai....right......?becuase we never talked....

Sana- ya...come let's go to terrace and talk...ek dusre ko jaan bhi lenge....u go I will bring tea...is that ok?

Sid instantly replied....

Sid- why not...come fast....okay....

Sana blushed and went to the kitchen......and made tea.....neyo and ishu were watching them from the room....and smiled as thier plan was successful.....to bring them together and make them close....

Sana made the tea and went to the terrace....she saw sid standing while his hands resting on the railing.....

The terrace👇

Sana poked his shoulder by her elbow

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sana poked his shoulder by her elbow....

Sid turned and was mesmerized by her beauty.....he noticed her outfit....she was looking super beautiful....

Her outfit..👇

👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें