Ishq-e-khuda(Part 9)😀

The last part of the story:-)
______________________________
Next morning Sid woke up and saw his beautiful wife looking at him.... With her cheeks red.. He caressed her big hairs... While she rested her head on his chest....

Sid-Good morning jaan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid-Good morning jaan....

He said in his deep intense voice....

Sana-Good morning...

Sid-Yaha dekho...

She nodded in no... And snuggled more in his chest... While he cuddled her close...

After a while... They both woke up with a knock... And a loud voice...

Ruhi-Wake up....

It was Ruhi was Aayan....

Sana went inside the washroom...and Sid wore his clothes.... And then opened the door... And saw them showing their batisi...

Sid-Kya hua?

Ruhi-Jaldi tayaar hojaye....hum sab nikalne wale hai...

Sid-Ha thik hai...

Aayan-Noor kaha hai...?

Ruhi-Aree hai...humein unse baat karni hai...

They said trying to peep in the room... Which was fully destroyed....

Sid-Hum ajayenge....jao...

He closed the door... And heard them laughing... Making him chuckle...

Sana freshens up... And came out....

Sid who was cleaning the mess.... Saw her...

Her wet hairs... Her outfit... The glow in her face.... Was saying everything....

He was watching her every action... The way she dried her hair.... And wore her jewels...

Sana saw Sid looking at her from the mirror... And turned around...

Sana-Jao nahane...

She clicked her fingers in front of him... While he smirked and went near her... While she moved back....

After leaning on the wall... Sid caged her between his arms..

Sid-Humari Kiss?

He pouted... While she blushed... And pushed him... But he didn't budge....

Giving up... She pecked his cheeks....Because of which he loses his hold... And she ran away.... While he ruffled his hairs...

They both went down together... Like a perfect couple... And saw their family sitting their with a girl... Whom the boys and girls hate

Samaira Khan..sister of Karan...she was one who made misunderstanding between Aayan and Ruhi....because she is obsessed with Aayan....

Sana and Sid took blessings from the elders... Who blessed them happily...

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें