Broken Hearts(Part 11)😀

Next morning Sidnaaz woke up with a peaceful smile... As they both had the best sleep in these 5 years...

While on the other hand Arti was not able to handle the attention Sana was getting from Sid...and she was done taking the insult...she thinks she was the best... And sid is only hers...

(Which will never be in her wildest dreams)

Arti-Just wait and watch...

Sana made chai and paratha for everyone....

She had kept her Tea on the side... And everyone were busy....

Without anyone's notice Arti put 2 elaicis in her tea... And mixed it nicely...

She remembered when they had made a elaici Tea...she refused to drink...and later she got to know sana has serious allergies regarding it....
Arti-Abb dekti hu...yeh sid paas kaise ayegi...

She forgot their are cameras around....

After some time.. Sana took her chai...and paratha...and sat on the dining table...

Sana-Make me eat...

Sid-Aww...wait...

He started making her eat... And they had lots of kisses... While the others were admiring them.. While arti was all time smirking...

Sana then took a sip of her tea...and felt bit of elaici in her mouth...

But she realized it late... Some of them were already inside her body...

She went to the sink... And started washing her mouth...

While all ran behind her...

Sid-What happened....?

Kaush then smelled the tea... And got to know about the elaici...

Kaush-She has drank elaici tea

He looked at Sana... Who was on the verge of falling down...

Sid-Sana... Baby...

That's it she fainted in his arms.... She sid stood numb...

Kaush-Take her to the hospital she need serious medications...

He shouted.. Breaking sid's thoughts... And he picked her in his arms... And ran towards the confession room...

The doctors told him to go out... But he insisted to stay... But it was not in their rules... So he came out... And sat on sofa... Which was outside confession room...

Kaush-Sid... She ate elaici...

He said angrily..while she looked at him shocked...

Sid-Fuck... She has serious allergies to it... But chai mein elaici nahi tha kaush...

Karan-Calm down.....

He blinked his eyes... Controlling himself.. Because sid was panicking...

After a while which felt like hours...  Bigg boss called sid in the confession room...

He immediately ran inside.... And saw his baby sitting on the sofa.... A bit fresh..

Sana-Come...

She opened her arms... And he immediately broke down...

Sana-Stop crying... Main thik hu bebu...dekh...

She tried cupping his face... But he just hugged her tightly...the crew members were also. Adoring them....

Sid-I m sorry....i couldn't protect u...

He felt angry on himself... She fell in his arms all unconscious is still fresh in his mind...

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें