Her trust (Part 2)😀

Sana's blood boiled listening what Hina said.....

Hina- he....tri...ed to force on me....main sirf puchne gayi thi....if he want some thing....

And again started her drama.....

But sana didn't cared what she said....she directly went and stood outside sid's vanity.....

Media people saw Shehnaaz and started going towards her....but her bodyguards came and covered her.....

On the other hand....sid's family watched this and was numb.....

Maa- Mera beta aise nahi hai....mujhe mere bete pe vishwas hai....aur sana ko bhi hai...woh bhi mujhse jyada....

Neetu saw sana over there....

Neetu- sana hai waha par...I hope Sid thik ho....

Neetu's husband consoled everyone....

In sid's sets.....

Sana- bacha open the door....plz dekh Teri moti aagayi plzz khol darwaza..plz....

Sid who was curled up In a ball listening his love's voice....he immediately went and opened the door and hugged her putting his whole weight on her.....he neded her warmth....he needed her the most at this time.....

Sana moved back a bit but balanced herself and went inside and closed the Door behind....

Hina also saw her and was burning in jeslously.....but continued her drama.....

Sid's mom took a sign of relief....because she believed and trusted sana more than anything....

In sid's vanity.....

Sid was hugging her by putting all the weight on her.....and was continuously murmuring....

Sid- plz mujhe math chodna....main nahi Reh paunga tere bina.....Maine nahi kiya aise sana sachi Maine nahi kiya....woh jhut bol rahi hai....tu Mere pe vishwas karti haina....plz plz...mujhe math chodna...plz.....

He was not at all stopping.....Sana was silently crying seeing his state....but controlled herself....

Sana- idhar dekh na.....plz idhar dekh....

Sid innocently saw her with those red teary eyes....and messed up hair.....sana's heart broke into million pieces....looking at her love....

Sana- kuch nahi hua hai thik hai....main Huna.....main tujhe kabhi chodke nahi jaungi....tu meri jaan hai siddhart....main bhi tere bina nahi Reh paungi...aise kyu bol raha hai hai.....mujhe pata hai tune kuch nahi kiya hai....tu Mera acha bacha haina....chall shant hoja....

Sid- par Sab mujhe ganda bol rahe hai yeh dekh.....Teri bhi reputation Gandhi hogi mere saat rehke.....yeh dekh kaise ganda ganda bol rahe hai mujhe.....

He said like a child who tells his mother everthing....he showed her tweets....where people told him very bad......he again started crying.....

Sana just took his mobile and switched it off...and throw it in the corner.....

Sana forcefully made him look at her.....and yelled at him....

Sana- seriously u think I m there for ur money and reputation.....Main na tere liye yeh industry chod sakti hu....sirf tere liye.....I m fucking there ur money right....? u r my bloody life.....subah utke tera chehra dekhna hota hai....raat ko tere baahon ke bina need nahi aati....tu meri duniya hai siddhart.....ek karoch tak aati hai toh Mera jee ghabrata hai...aur tujhe laghta hai meri reputation karab hogi....I love u with all my heart.....plz stop saying that.....I can't see u in this condition.....

Sid again started crying listening this words....he was thinking how can this girl be so selfless....she is not finding any profit of her.....she had an option to leave but she didn't.....she is there by his side...she is indeed a angel....his angel.....his hold on her became more tight....

Sid- plz mujhe ghar jaana hai....plz mujhe yaha se le chall....

Sana- chal bacha...hum ghar jayenge....plz stop crying I can't see u crying plzz....

Sid- plz mujhe le chal....

Sana- ha ha chall meri jaan...hum ghar jayenge...chal bahar chal...

Sid- nahi nahi mujhe bahar nahi Jana plz nahi jaana......plz nahi nahi....

He started hicupping.....he was again afraid of loosing her....again those words came in his mind....

Sana- plz meri jaan.....plz challl.....hum ghar jayenge....plz stop crying....na....plz...mere liye.....

She wiped his tears from her hands and also kissed his whole face to make him beleive she is not leaving him at any cost.....she knows he is Still insecure about her.....she made him drink water and Finallly he calm down a bit.....

She opens the door but Sid again holded her hand tightly.....and noded in no....again tears made their way from his brown eyes.....

Sana- plz plz....math roo....tu Mera good baby haina....

Sid noded hid head cutely while water flowing from his nose....

Sana chuckled and wiped his tears and noded in no....

They went outside and saw Hina again and again doing her fake drama......

Sid was trying to hide himself behind sana.....and was holding her shirt and hand tightly......

The media shifted the camera from Hina to sidnaaz.....

Sana made her way towards Hina.....and pushed her from the chair......

Hina-.........
________________________________________________
How's the update?

Plz vote and comment

Love author❤

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें