Her trust (Part 3)😀

Hina- how dare u push me.....tumhe iske side chodke mere side hona chahiye.....are u even a gurl....?

Sana made Sid sit on that chair....but Sid was not leaving her hand and shirt....he was just shivering and was trying to hide himself completely inside her.....

Sana- I m a gurl.....but for u this sentence doesn't suits......

Hina made a confused face....

Reporter- man how can u be with this person....who is trying to force a gurl.....

Sana- hello Mr....am I talking to u.....huh....telll....am I...?

Reporter noded in no....being scared of our sherni.....

Sana- if I m talking to someone....don't put ur mouth between that....am I clear....?

They all noded....while Hina was still confuse.....

Sana- so ya miss Hina....what happened in the vanity....plz care to explain.....

Hina thought she is on her side....and will support her.....

(but no how can I do this😎😎)

Hina- yes sana....I went to the vanity....to ask if we can have lunch together as a friend I asked him.....but he pulled me in his lap....and started to force me....he is such a Pervet...now tell don't u trust me....?

Sana smirked....😉

Sana- ooo I m soo srry....I thought u r telling a lie.....

Sid looked at her shocked...again fear started building inside him....tears again made their way from those beautiful eyes....his grip on her hand and shirt became more tight....

Sana looked at him....and murmured

Sana- Fuck.....

Sana- baby just wait and watch.....I will never leave u....

She whispered...Sid noded....still crying silently.....

Hina smirked....as she thought her plan is working.....

(Aye pagal aurat)

Hina- yes plz trust me....he is a pervet....police plzz arrest him....

Sid again started shivering.....

Sana showed her Palm to the police....

Sana- aree Miss.Hina let's me complete first...

Hina noded...still being a dumbo....

Sana- okay so let's start from the bb13....I m gonna whole history of u....so people....are u ready?

Now Hina started thinking what she is telling....she had no clue..what's coming in her way....

The people noded...and sana smirked....

Sana- okay as u all know in bb13 she use to come as guest.....and do task....but she always used to make me feel...insecure....she always used seperate us..by telling Sid..I m doing something with someone...I sit with someone...we are not looking good.... (dekho real aise nahi bola hoga....but iss fiction mein usne bb13 mein aise bola ......kyu kyunki yeh meri fiction hai😆😆) but it didn't affected us.....right miss Hina?

Hina started to get what she is telling.....she started sweating....

Sana- then...Sid got bb14 offer....first thing I wanna clear....we are bff's we are always visiting each other's house....in bb14 also Hina was trying to be extra friendly with him....flirting with him....even if she have a boyfriend.....so misse Hina is this true or not? Tell na people are waiting....

Hina didn't said anything.....

Sana smirked....

Sana- then Sid got an offer of an web series.....and guess who is the co- actor....non other than her....Sid didnt wanted to do the web series.....becuase of the previous incidenta and her dirty acts...but it was about his Carrier so he signed it.....I was not here becuase I had an shoot....but sid always used to call me and tell me how she used to behave with him.... she used to always try to kiss him....if there is any scene which is like a close up....she used always touch him...inappropriately....but he didn't tell anything.....and u....u thought he will not know....and will not anyone...and ur so called plan will destroy him...and make us believe he really did it.....so I wanna ask one question....he tried to force u right....then where are the handprints.....I know if Sid applies force....there will be his fingerprints....I hope everyone knows it.....so can u plz show us....miss Hina...

Hina- wh..a..t u..do..nt...bel..i.e...ve..me...?

Sana- are aree bichari Dar gayi.....why are u stammering...tell na.....

Hina had no words...she hunged her head down...and stood their quietly.....

Sana- see she has no words....I trust him...more than anything in this world.....now I will tell u no srry show u alll....what really happened inside the vanity.....should I miss....?

Hina started sweating super bad.....

Now everyone were curious....what she wanna show...all were looking at her with curiosity....

Sana smirked.....
______________________________________________
Hows the update?

Plz vote and comment

Love author❤

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें