Destiny's second chance(Part 4)😀

They ranged the door bell and parth opened the door as niti and sana were making dinner.....

They saw each other and sid made a sad face because he wanted Sana to open the door.... But controlled himself not to think about her..... While sm was confused who is he....

Pari- Uncle meri angel kidlal(kidar) hai....aul(aur) aap Kon ho?

Parth- Acha toh tum ho mere Bacha ke baby..... First plz come inside

They smiled and came inside.... And they admired the interior.... It was a 4 bhk house.....

Pari was glaring parth.....while he bend towards her level....

Parth-Hii I m Parth Gill.... Apki angel ka cute sa bhai...aur aap pari hona...

Pari noded.....

Pari-Meri Angel kaha hai?

A voice came from behind making everyone smile....

Sana-apki angel yaha hai.... Come

She opened her arms and pari ran towards her... And hugged her tightly....

Sana started caressing her hairs... While pari was just clinging into her....

She picked her up and sat on the sofa... Beside sid.... Unknowingly...

While sid smiled.... Parth and niti too sat on the other one...... While sm sat on the single one....

They broke the hug... And pari cutely said....

Pari- Angel apki pari ne na apko bohot saara Miss kiya

With a cute pout..... While sid was astonished..... As he never saw this side of his daughter....

Sana kissed her cheeks....

Sana-Maine bhi mere baby ko bohot Miss kiya...but abb hum bohot saare masti karenge....

Pari noded with a cute smile.. And kept her head on chest.. Playing with her buttons.... She was wearing a full length pink Kurti with flora duppata.... And silver jewelry.... Looking awesome... Sid was just seeing the Duo....he wore a simple red shirt and grey pants... Looking handsome...

Sana-Hii aunty..... Hi Siddharth.... Sorry Maine apko wish kiya....

Sm-Acha hum Abhi dikhe.... Mujhe laga tumhe sirf pari dikhi...

She was smiling.... As she too don't know why she is doing this.... But she felt like....

Sana-are aunty..... Woh pari ko Dekha toh excited hogayi....

Sm smiled... And she started talking with niti....

While parth had to attend an important call....

Niti and sm went to see the house..

Now there were only pari sid and Sana......

Sana looked beside her and saw him admiring her...... She blushed and looked at pari who was busy playing with her buttons....

Sana-Hii siddhart

She said breaking his thoughts......

Sid-Hii shehnaaz.....

There was again silence...... In the air.....

Sana was caressing her hairs.... While she was smiling.....

Sid-I don't know this side of my daughter.... Her pouts....and everything...with u I don't know how she is so comfortable....

Sid asked being shocked.... While Sana looked at her.....

Sana- even I don't know... She is so cute yrr.... I just feel like eat her up..... Her red rosy cheeks.... Her cute sa button nose.... Her curly hair.... She is just beautiful.... She is just like u.... Ditto

Sana said being lost in that face.... While pari was busy playing with her mobile which Sana gave couple of mins ago.....

They were whispering.....

Sid smiled..... As he knows she is right.... Pari didn't get her features from her mom..... She got her papa's features... Which were perfect....

Pari got bored and saw up....

Sana and sid were lost in each others eyes.... Unknowinly... Sid held her hand and she too holded his hand tightly... It was perfect fitting with each other...

Pari poked Sana's cheek and made a pout.... Which broke Sana's trance and looked at her....

While sid too came out of his thoughts but they both didn't realise their hands were entangled.....

Sana-yes Bacha.....

Pari- mujhe buk lagi hai...

Sana-Acha baby... Come I have some snacks... Let's eat that okay.... Will u come?

Pari- yesh

Sana went to take pari in her arms... But saw her hands were holded by sid.... Who was looking lost in her..... She blushed... And told him take the hand back..... By doing ishara...while sid quickly pulled off smiling like a fool... He himself don't know what he is doing..... He felt happy when he held her hand.... Which he didn't felt with his wife...

Sana quickly took pari in her arms and made her sit on her hip..... While she kept her head on her shoulder.... And they went in the kitchen.... And saw sm and niti having conversations.....

Sana-hello girls.....

Sm and niti looked towards her...and smiled....

Niti-Hii baby.... Main niti gill hu inki bhabzzzz

Pari- Hii aunty

Sana-bhabzzz give that cookies na
...she is hungry.....

Niti-oo wait....

She removed the cookies from the jar and put it in the plate.... Sana took one and gave one to pari...and niti gave to sm....

They complimented her.... And pari kissed her cheeks.....

They started talking like long lost bestfriends.... Niti and Sana were feeling like they are talking to their own mother.....

After a while Sana made pari sit on the dining area.... And brought all the dishes she made....

And.....
__________________________________
How's the update?

Plz vote and comment

Love author❤

Sidnaaz❤(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें