Imagine part 2

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐....𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺: 𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻 ⚠️

You had the best friend group you could ask for. You, Pansy Parkinson, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Theo Nott and Goyle. They had been your friend group since your first year at Hogwarts.

You had recently started dating Draco, but he was acting really distant lately so you decided to make him jealous to get his attention.

You woke up on a Saturday morning, by the noise of your clock on your nightstand as you snoozed it like ten times. You yawned and finally got out of bed.

You shared your dorm with Pansy, so you were both getting ready together. It was Saturday, and uniforms weren't required on weekends so you decided to wear something a little revealing to make Draco jealous.

You opened your closet and pulled out a green top, that showed of the volume of your breasts (sorry hehe) and a black skirt, and for your shoes some black doc Martens.

You looked into the mirror applying some dark red glossy lip gloss on. "Y/n?" Pansy asked. "Yes Pansy?" "Why are you dressing up for today? Are you going on a date with Draco or something?" She asked as she sat down on her bed.

"Not really. He's been really distant and grumpy lately so I'm just trying to make him jealous and get his attention." You smirked. "Well....you look stunning." She smiled.

"Thanks Pansy! But that's all you.." You finished putting on some mascara and a rosy tinted blush on your cheeks. You and Pansy held hands as you got out of the girls dorms and went downstairs to the Common Room.

"Draco is gonna go ballistic." She whispered as you two were going down the stairs. When you got down you saw Draco staring at you, with not a very happy look on his face. You could swear to god he was checking you.

"Moooorning" Blaise muttered. "How about we go on a Hogsmeade trip?" Blaise asked. "Yeah I think that's a good idea. Let me just go grab my purse." You went towards the couch and picked up the purse you forgot there yesterday.

You purposely dropped your purse on the floor, so when you leaned down you made sure Draco saw ya know.....Draco pushed your harshly towards him as you got up.

"Are you trying to make me mad?" He whispered in your ear. "Oh I don't know am I?" You smirked. "You're feeling bold today, aren't you?" He asked. "Oh I don't know, maybe just a little bit." You smirked.

----

You were having lots of fun at Hogsmeade. But Draco surely wasn't having the time of his life as he saw you intentionally flirting with Blaise.

"I think we should go back. It's getting cold." Draco muttered. "We don't really wanna go back. I guess you and Y/n can go back, we'll stay here." Pansy mumbled and winked at you knowing you'd want some time alone with Draco.

Draco held your hand and you muttered a 'Thank you' to Pansy under your breath.

----

As you got back Draco quickly mumbled the Slytherin Common Room password. He grabbed your arm and dragged you upstairs to his dorm.

"Draco what the he-" you yelled. "Care to explain yourself?" He shouted. "I-I was just...." You mumbled. "Use your words princess" He muttered.

"I-I was just trying to make you mad....get your attention..." You mumbled scared of his reaction. "Well...Congratulations!" He smiled falsely. "Cause I'm absolutely livid." At that moment you felt shivers down your whole body.

Draco picked you up and brought you to his dorm, opening the dorm and pushing you down on his fluffy sheets on his bed. Draco had a dorm to himself so he didn't have to worry about anyone coming in.

"Do you know what I'm gonna do to you?" He whispered on your year as he bit you earlobe. "You're gonna fuck me.." You mumbled. "Yes. But not yet. You've been a very bad girl Y/n. Naughty girls like you should be punished."

He got up from the bed and stared taking of his belt and unbuttoning his jeans. "Get on your knees." He indicated and you knew it wasn't a good idea to disobey Draco on situations like this.

His big hard cock sprung out as he pushed his jeans down. "Suck." He indicated. You decided to disobey to see his reaction. "I'm not in the mood to ask twice darling."

He used one hand to open your mouth and the other to help his cock slip past your lips, not stopping until he hit the back of your throat.

You squirm uncomfortably, breathing rapidly through your nose. Usually he would have let up by now but the look on his face told you this time was different.

You whimper around his dick but he is already snapping his hips, holding the back of your head so you can't move. "Fuck Y/N."

You open your throat as much as you can, your fingers digging into his thighs. His cock hits the back of your throat and you gag, eyes watering.

"I'm so close Y/N." Draco moaned. You hum, the vibrations pushing Draco just far enough and he cums, the hot spurts hitting the back of your throat. You swallow quickly to avoid choking and Draco pulls out of your moth.

"Lay on the bed, and spread your legs for me." He indicated and you did as he told. "You were such a good girl. I think you deserve a reward. But don't expect me to be gentle." He kissed your neck, sucking harshly onto your smooth skin.

You nodded and he slid your panties off, sliding his index finger through your wet pussy. "So fucking wet for me. Such a fucking whore." He smirked.

Without warning he slid his cock inside your throbbing heat, making you almost scream. He started thrusting in and out of you not giving you time to adjust.

"Draco!" You moaned loudly. "Told you I wouldn't be gentle." He smirked. "But I'm sure you're loving this, slut."

"Draco I- I think-" Draco knew what you meant so he put his hand covering your mouth. "Me too." He moaned. "Cum for me princess." Draco quickened his pace.

Your legs stared to shake as you came, and Draco followed by coming inside you. His thrusts became sloppy as he pulled out and layed next to you.

He pulled you to his chest wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you as close as possible. "Sorry if I was too rough darling" He kissed your forehead.

"It's okay Draco. I liked it." You smirked. "Such a dirty little girl." He smirked. The feeling of his skin against yours made you melt, and relax. You drifted of to sleep.