Imagine 22 ♡︎

warnings ❗️❗️: insecurity, swearing, mentions of sex and nudity

you woke up under the loving gaze of none other than your boyfriend, draco malfoy. neither you or draco were virgins but you'd both had your first time together last night and it was everything you could have asked for. best night of your life.

but as draco stroked your hair soothingly not so happy thoughts invaded your mind. draco had been with lot's of girls in the past, basically just one night stands. but since he had been with so many stunning girls with hot bodies you were slightly afraid that he wasn't satisfied or pleased with yours.

"good morning gorgeous girl." draco smirked, burying his face on your naked breasts. "morning dray." you replied, pressing a kiss to the top of his head. "how are you feeling? sore?" he asked slightly concerned since he didn't want you in any pain.

"yes but it's a good kind of sore." draco laughed and kissed all over your face. "last night was amazing." he added cheekily. even after being showered with compliments and praise about your body last night, you still weren't convinced but were also scared to communicate about it with draco, afraid that he'd think you were being dramatic.

"what's on your mind, angel?" he asked stroking your cheek and you melted into a puddle under his gentle touch. "nothing draco." you lied, but draco knew better. "y/nnn don't lie to me. you know you can tell me everything, i love you." he reassured.

"it's just- were you satisfied with my- my body last night?" you asked, looking away from him. "was i satisfied? y/n you're fucking ethereal. the most gorgeous girl in the world. where is this coming from?"

"you've just been with a lot of gorgeous girls in the past, and i was afraid that i wouldn't meet your expectations." you mumbled quietly as draco pulled you to his chest and slipped a hand under the covers to massage your thighs.

"y/n, i'd replace all those girls with just you. i wish i had been smart and got with you in the beginning, you're everything that i could ask for." you smiled to yourself at how sweet he was with you, if only everybody knew what a softie draco malfoy really is.

draco slid an arm around your waist, sitting up on the bed leaning against the headboard, and pulling you to his lap letting your naked chests have skin on skin contact.

"mine, all mine. nobody else's."