Imagine 6 ♡︎

𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑
𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺: 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔

You were in Potions class, but you couldn't pay attention. You're head was filled with those overwhelming deep thoughts. 'I'm fat. I'm worthless. It would be better if I just disappeared." You felt like you were about to break down in tears so you asked to be dismissed from class because you weren't feeling very well.

Draco, your boyfriend soon realized something wasn't okay and asked to be dismissed too. He found you crying in the corridors, sitting on the floor with your hands covering your face. His heart broke into a million pieces, and he ran to you and wrapped you up in his arms.

You buried your face in his chest, still sobbing. His uniform getting wet from your tears. He played with your hair and whispered reassuring things in your ear, although he didn't know what was going on yet. "Love, what's wrong?" He asked. Pure concern shining through his eyes.

"I-I'm just fat, and worthless Draco! And I can't believe someone would truly love me for who I am, it would be better if I just disappeared. These overwhelming deep thoughts just never seem to leave my mind today." You sobbed, your voice came out muffled because your face was still buried in his chest but you were sure he could understand you.

"Love, you're not fat, or worthless! You're beautiful, amazing, kind, funny. And everything I could ever had asked for! And I love you for who you are, and all your friends and family do too. You could've come talk to me love. I could've helped you." He gently pulled you away from his chest and pressed a kiss against your forehead.

"I know, Draco. I just didn't want to bother you. I'm sorry.." You mumbled. Draco embraced you in a warm, tight hug, his hands firmly around your waist and your hands around his neck. He pressed kisses all over your face and finished by a peck on the lips. "You are b e a u t i f u l." He smiled. "And I love you." He whispered in your ear.

"I love you too Draco. Thank you."