Imagine 7 ♡︎

𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒔

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺: 𝑵𝑶𝑵𝑬

You were sitting on the armchair in your dorm, when you see a beautiful owl fly inside your open window. It was an owl you knew very well. Draco's....

It was a small note with a big heart on it. You carefully opened it.

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,

𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒏.

𝑫.𝑴 ♡︎

He had spread his cologne all over the note. Damn this man, was such a hopeless romantic around you. And you loved it. You quickly got up and just put on your leather jacket, because it was freezing.

You rushed to the Common Room, and saw the platinum blonde haired boy waiting for you. "Hey, baby." He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Hey love." You smiled back. "Sooo what are we doing?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Hogsmeade." He affirmed grabbing your hands. "Ok, but just if we can get butterbeer." You pouted.

"Sure love."

----

"I wanna go buy some Quidditch stuff." Draco murmured. "Ok, but can we get butterbeer first?"
You whined. Draco let out a small chuckle "Sure, love."

----

"Here's your butterbeer, love." Your hands slightly brushed against each other, his hand was freezing which made you shiver.

Draco noticed that. "Are you cold?" He asked. "Yeah.." You muttered before siping a bit of buttebeer.

"Come here." He opened his arms for you, indicating for you to hug him. Without thinking twice you curled up im his arms, buried your face in his chest.

You felt warm and safe in his arms, wondering how you got so lucky.

𝑰'𝒎 𝑺𝑶 𝑺𝑶 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻. 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕.