Imagine 11 ♡︎

𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐧𝗼𝐧𝐞 ( 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐘 )

You walked home from the Ministry of Magic, you had the worst day of your life indeed at work. It was Draco's day off so you knew he would be home, you opened the door quickly with tears in your eyes, all you needed was to be in his arms.

"Draco?" You took of your jacket. "Y/n, love? I'm on the couch." He indicated as you ran to him. Draco had a smile on his face until he saw the tears rolling down your cheeks, and his expression immediately turned into an expression of worry.

"Love? What happened?" You ran to his arms and hid your face in his chest sobbing. "shh princess don't cry." Draco stroked your hair soothingly. "You can talk whenever you're ready." He whispered rubbing circles on your back soothingly.

It took a few minutes until you relaxed. "I just didn't have the best day today. My boss yelled at me in front of everyone at the Ministry. Now everyone is talking about me."

"Oh love, I'm sorry today wasn't the best for you." He pulled you into his arms again. "But I know what would make me feel better.." You smiled. "What?" Draco asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"If you cuddled meeeee" You whined. Draco chuckled "Anything to make you happy princess."

----

Now you were laying on the couch, snuggled up against Draco's chest with a fluffy blanket on top of you both.

After all, your day wasn't as shitty as it intended to be.