Imagine 20 ♡︎

𝒋𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔! 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑰𝒅𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒂 𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇.

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒚!💗🥺

𝒙𝒐𝒙𝒐 - 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑

Draco walked in on you laying on his bed under the covers and smiled to himself. "Hey princess, have you seen my quidditch jumper?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nope." You smirked to yourself. He looked around the bedroom, opening all the drawers frantically still not managing to find it. He eventually got tired and came to lay in bed with you.

As soon as he wrapped his arms around you he thought the fabric was very familiar. "Y/n?" He asked raising his eyebrows. You blushed and buried your face in his chest.

"Are you wearing my jumper?" He asked. "Umm...no." Your voice came out muffled. "Y/n I'm not stupid, you're wearing my jumper." He chuckled. "Yeah maybe I am." You looked up at him smiling lazily.

"Stop wearing my clothes Y/n!" Draco laughed. "But it's so nice to wear!" You whined. "You're lucky you're cute and look adorable in my clothes." He smiled pressing a sweet kiss against your cheek.

𝑼𝒎𝒎 𝑰𝒅𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔, 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈