Imagine 15 ♡︎

𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓.

It was a lazy Sunday evening and you were on the Common Room couch, cuddled up against Draco, a soft blanket covering you both up. (Damn this is literally my dream)

You were having some hot chocolate with marshmallows, and Draco was paying attention to his book, but stroking your hair. You were both sitting in silence, but the silence was comforting. You both just enjoying each other's company.

You watched the rain fall outside the windows, and suddenly the storm got worse and when a thunder appeared through the sky loudly, and you immediately snuggled up against Draco's chest more tightly.

"Love, are you alright?" Draco asked concerned. "Yeah I'm fine." And again, this time even louder, you buried your face in his chest. "Darling? Are you afraid of thunder?" He asked stroking your hair.

"What? Draco, no! That's ridiculous." You replied mad, thinking it was silly to be afraid of thunder since you weren't a kid. Then again, BAM another thunder, and you again buried your face in his chest.

This time Draco cuddled you close and held you like a mother held their newborn baby. He kissed your cheek sweetly. Draco's hand shifted to your back, moving it up and down in long sweeps. He caressed your thighs.

Draco could see the sleepiness begging to overtake you. Slowly the eyes he loved began to close. You snored gently and quietly.

Scooping you up in his arms, Draco brought you upstairs to his dorm and placed you on the bed, over the soft sheets softly trying to not wake you up. Tucking you in loosely and pilling more soft fluffy blankets over you.

"I love you," He whispered, kissing your forehead.

You muttered something in your sleep. You looked so pale and vulnerable that it made Draco's heart ache and melt with love. It was a nice and peaceful moment especially when Draco has been so caught up with the whole becoming a death eater stuff that he has been super moody and agitate lately. So, it was moments like this that Draco treasured. He kissed you again and took a seat by his bed next to you. He would watch you sleep enjoying the rare beauty, cuddling up next to you.