Imagine 19 ♡︎

𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒔

𝑯𝒆𝒚! 𝑰 𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇!
𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,

𝒙𝒐𝒙𝒐 - 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑

It was your birthday, but you definitely weren't excited. Your parents were so caught up with work that they didn't even bother to send you an owl with a gift or just a quick 'Happy Birthday!"

And to beat it all, you were starting to believe that your boyfriend Draco had forgot about your birthday. It was already lunch time and you hadn't talked to him all day. You were sitting in te Gryffindor table next to Hermione. "Smile a little birthday girl!" Hermione tried to cheer you up.

You managed to flash a quick weak smile but Hermione knew it was fake. You looked back down to your untouched food and felt a soft gentle hand on yours. You looked up to see Draco smiling down at you. "Come with me?" You took his hand hesitating slightly.

He led you out of the Great Hall, your shoulders bumping together while you walked out. "Happy birthday!" Draco gave you a quick peck on the lips. "I thought you forgot about me you git!" You hit him lightly on the shoulder, and he laughed. "What? I love you too much to forget about you."

"Alright now let's go back to the Great Hall to have lunch, I can sit in the Slytherin Table if you want." You started to walk back to the Great Hall when Draco grabbed your wrist. "What? No! Did you really think I was gonna let you pass your birthday without celebrating it? Let's go to the garden. I have a picnic ready, I've been preparing it all morning."

"Wait, really?"

"Of course." You walked to the Hogwarts Gardens and you gasped as you saw a blanket spread on the grass with your favorite foods. Spaghetti, brownies, cookies and pink lemonade. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? Draco I love it!" You hugged him. "I'm glad love." You both sat down as you rested your head on Draco's shoulder and let him play with your hair. Feeling the wind hit your hair and the sun hitting your face making it hard to keep your eyes open.

----

You were too distracted talking with Draco about the most random things when you realized "Oh my god Draco! Potions class starts in 2 minutes! If we show up late Snape's bloody head will blow off!" You said dramatically.

"What? We're gonna skip classes, princess. Let's go to out dorm so we can cuddle."

---- (yes another time skip cause my fat ass is lazy)

You walked into Draco's dorm and looked around seeing about 20 gifts spread everywhere around his dorm. "Draco, what's all this?"

"Presents." Draco chuckled.

"Are all of these from you?" You asked worried not wanting Draco to spend his money on you. "Yeah." He smiled proudly, he loved buying you gifts. "Draco, this must have cost a lot! I don't want you to spend so much money on me like that!"

"But why can't I? I have to spoil my baby." He kissed your cheek.

You sighed and opened all the gifts and ended up cuddling with Draco the rest of the day.

The gifts were perfumes, flowers, chocolates, clothes, and your absolute favorite was a soft dark green sweater that had the words "Draco Malfoy's Property" sewed on it with gold sewing.