Imagine 13 ♡︎

𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒀/𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓

You were in Potions class, you sat next to Hermione your best friend, while your boyfriend sat on the other side of the classroom.

You were staring at Draco and he noticed and smirked, when he made a note fly towards you.

You caught it in your hand and opened it carefully, it had cute little hearts doodled all over it

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉

♡︎

Your cheeks flustered at the cute note when he sent another one.

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒀/𝒏

♡︎

And another one.

𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔.

This one time Snape caught Draco. "Sending notes in my class Mr. Malfoy?" "Um- I'm sorry professor." Draco avoided Snape's gaze because he knew damn well that he would tell his father about it.

"Would you like to read the note for all of us Miss Y/l/n?" In that moment you felt like you were having a heart attack. '𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘. 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡.' You thought.

"Um....yes professor. 'Meet me in the Common Room after class.' " Everyone started laughing because oh well, no one in that classroom was really that innocent and they knew damn well what Draco meant. Snape was just speechless.

Draco stood up suddenly, rushed next to you and grabbed your hand, pushing you out of the classroom. "Draco what the he-" He smashed his lips onto your and pinned you against the wall.

"I'm so horny baby. I can't take it anymore." He left love bites all over you neck. "Draco.. not here." Draco picked you up bridal style and put your arms around his neck for safety. "I've got you, love." You blushed at the nickname and buried your face in his neck.

Draco muttered the Common Room password and rushed to his dorm, and closed the door with his foot. He put you on the soft bed, and made his way over you starting to kiss you again, slipping his tongue inside your mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you, princess. You won't be able to walk after." You suddenly felt yourself getting wetter at the comment, when Draco started taking of your shirt and unclasping your braw.

He started massaging your breasts and sucking on them making you moan loudly. "D-draco! I need you." Draco chuckled and took of his shirt, while you took of your pants. He made his way over to you again, looking up at you in question "May I?" He asked with his hand at the hem of your panties.

You quickly nodded desperate for his touch. "You're so wet for me baby" Draco played with your clit and you were moaning and starting to grow impatient. "Draco I need you."

"Tell me what you want, princess" He smirked. "I- I want your finger inside me." Draco slid his index finger inside your soaking folds making you moan loudly. "Mmm Draco....feels so fucking good-"

"More?" He asked and you nodded, and he added another finger, pumping them inside you roughly speeding up his pace. "Am I getting you close?" You nodded and Draco pulled his finger out wanting you both to cum together.

He took of his pants and boxers, and you couldn't help but stare at his huge hard cock. Draco didn't seem to notice you eyeing it, and positioned himself over your cunt.

Without warning he slammed his cock inside of you, not giving him time to adjust. "Oh fuck Draco-" You moaned tugging your hands at his hair. "Fuck baby, you feel so good. So so good." Draco quickened his pace and you started to feel the familiar knot on your stomach.

"Do I make you feel good baby?" "Y-yes Draco. I'm so close." Draco quickened his pace even more, the feeling of his cock grinding against your pussy throwing you over the edge. "Cum baby. Cum for me Y/n." Those words were all you needed to cum all over his cock. "FUCK DRACO!" His thrusts became sloppy and you felt his cock twitching inside of you.

"FUCK Y/N!" Draco came inside you and thrusted into you lazily now, and pulled out. He plopped down next to you breathing heavily. After you both regulated your breaths again he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you close to him, your back hitting his chest.

"I love you, Y/n" Draco kissed your cheek sweetly.

"I love you too, Draco."

𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉....