Imagine 9 ♡︎

𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄 (𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲𝐲)

You were getting ready for a cold Saturday at Hogwarts. You pulled on an light green oversized hoodie which covered your hands a little bit and some big large white sneakers onto your feet. You put your hair up in a messy bun with a light purple scrunchie.

You got out of your dorm and ran into Harry and Hermione in the corridors. "Morning Mione. Morning Harry." You smiled. "Morning." They both said at the same time returning the smile.

You felt two arms wrapped around you, hugging you from behind. "Draco?" "Hey baby." He smiled turning you to face him, hugging you again kissing the top of your head. "I think we'll leave you two." Hermione affirmed before grabbing Harry's hand and walking away.

"Baby you look so cute." He said burying his head on your shoulder. "𝑀𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠." You felt butterflies on your stomach as you heard those words. Your cheeks blushing, now a rosie pink. "Awe baby come here" Draco pulled you into his arms as he found it so cute that you'd gone all shy.

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

She looked so so so so cute. Her oversized hoodie covering her hands slightly.....her hair all messy in her bun, her big sneakers, even her hair tie or scrunchie how Y/n likes to call it. Y/n and her muggle stuff. But it all just made her look fucking adorable. Making me wanna hug her and never let go, like a human sized teddy bear.