Imagine part 5 ♡︎

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒:

L/n = Your last name

It was you and Draco's one year of dating anniversary, you couldn't focus all day in class thinking about meeting him at the Astronomy tower past curfew. You couldn't keep it together with excitement.

Today was a very special day for you, and you couldn't believe that you were lucky to be able to share so many amazing moments with, Draco.

Your last class was charms, and you didn't pay attention to one word Professor Flitwick said. You were completely sinking in your own thoughts. "Mrs. L/n, meet me after class." You immediately thought you were going to get detention for not paying attention in class. 'Oh, shit. I CANNOT get detention today. Not today'

After class you made your way next to Professor Flitwick. "You wanted to talk to me, Professor?" You asked nervously. "Yes, Miss L/n. You're currently failing charms. It's such a shame, because you're a really intelligent girl. I want you to start paying attention, understood?"

"Yes, professor." You smiled and he returned the smile. 'Thank god I didn't get detention' you thought. You ran back to your dorm to wrap the gift you had for Draco.

You waited in your dorm reading, till it was finally after curfew. You quietly got out of your dorm and made your way to the Astronomy tower careful not to make any noise, and especially not to run into Filch or his bloody cat.

When you finally got there, you saw Draco waiting for you, looking at the sky. "Hi Draco." You smiled. "Y/n! Jeez you scared the living shit out of me!" He almost yelled. "God, I thought it was someone else." He laughed.

"I'm sorry Draco" You sighed making your best '🥺' face, and Draco's face expression immediately softened. Draco looked away. "Draco? What's wrong?" You asked concerned. "Stop Y/n! You're making me go soft and stuff."

You embraced him in a tight hug and he melted into it. When you pulled away you pulled a black box out of your pocket, it was wrapped with light blue wrapping and it had little gold stars on it. "I got this for you." You smiled. "Aww love. You didn't have to.." Draco smiled and you handed him the box.

"I hope you like it." You smiled. Draco slowly opened the wrapping, careful not the ruin the wrapping cause he found it really pretty. He opened the small black box and it had a grey ring in it, with two green pearls on each side and the Slytherin symbol in the middle. "I love it Y/n!" He hugged you.

"Draco, try to open the symbol." You indicated. He opened it and there was a picture of you and Draco, a live picture. "Love, this is perfect. I'm never taking it off." He gave you a small peck on the lips and you helped him put the ring on.

"I've got something for you too." He smiled. "Draco, you didn't have to."

He had it hidden behind him, when he handed it to you, it was a dark green book, with something written on it. 'Together, Forever. Y/n L/n and Draco Malfoy" written in a gold shiny color. "Open it, love."

The book had loads of pictures and little live photos of moments with Draco.

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉. 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 @/𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒔. 𝑮𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓!

You looked away because you started tearing up a bit. Draco pulled you into a tight hug and you hid your teary eyes on his chest. "Draco...this is the best gift ever. I love it."

"I'm glad you like it, love. But I have another gift." He smiled. "Another one? Draco, you're too sweet." He pulled a ring box out of his pocket and opened it. It was a grey ring with a huge dark green pearl on it. "It belonged to my mother. My grandma gave it to her. And well, now it's yours."

You hugged him the tightest ever. "It's us against the world Y/n." He whispered kissing your neck sweetly.

"Forever."