~dive into my thoughts~

"What on the god given earth do you want at—" Sarah sneered checking her watch as she saw the girl stood at the Cameron's boat "10 at night?"

"Look I don't want to be here any more then you want me here but Kat told my mom she was sleeping over on the Cameron's boat cus it had ac and now she's forcing me here to" attie sighed placing her bag down and sitting down

"She's not" Sarah stopped herself

"Yep and rose is making you" attie said watching Sarah rolled her eyes at the thought.

Kook parents always tried to pry their kids together especially ward and Evelyn they both loved to create a perfect family image therefore their family's being friends worked. sadly Sarah and attie were the black sheep of that image. Ward wasn't hard on Sarah probably because she was his favourite yet atties parents definitely were hard on her especially Evelyn, which is why when attie turned up at Sarah's by request of her mother's Sarah never spoke more of it she knew Evelyn enough to know attie had no choice and in a way felt bad for her despite her hate for her.

I guess pity can cloud hate for a second.

"Ugh I hate when they do this bonding thing like I'm supposed to like you cus your a kook to" Sarah huffed

"Yeah exactly or because our parents are friends" attie huffed out

"Tbh it's kinda weird everyone in our family are friends with each other except for us" Sarah snickered to herself leaning back on one of the boats sides

"Hate is to great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more then it injured the hated -correta scott king" attie smirks placing her head back onto the sofa on the boat

"I have no clue what you said but I still hate you"

"Off course you do" attie smirks at Sarah knowing she has no idea what she had just said.

The two drift of into a sleep until the next morning around 6ish when attie woke up she was completely alone Sarah was gone probably off with topper and wheezie and Kat were upstairs in wheezies room leaving attie alone.

Or so she thought she was.

A sudden bang from the top of the boat alerted attie she jumped at the noise suddenly grabbing a broom she'd found and making her way upstairs with it holding it like a defensive weapon. "Whoever you are if you don't show yourself I'll scream" attie yelled out quaking with fear.

When suddenly a body jumped out whispering for her to be quiet "wait wait sh shhhh"

It was the brunette she had saved that day on the boneyard.

"What are you-"

"Ward sent me—em to—collect the—equipment-to"