40

"He's acting really weird! I swear to you girl, I don't even know why he suddenly gave me those treatments." I said while me and Ella were walking towards my office. 

"Sus, maybe you just assume things." she laughed. Okay, tinamaan ako roon. 

"Okay, maybe." I shrugged so she laughed even more. Oo nga naman, why do I'd be affected towards his actions? Right?

I only have  few things to do for this entire week. There's some errands lang na kailangan naming matapos before the due. 

It was hard. Being like this is harder than I thought, but I'm all happy. Despite all the hardships and stressed I've exerted, I'm all happy because I know that it is a progress for the better future of the company my family built. 

"Miss, here's your medicine and water. How are you po? Dapat hindi na po muna kayo pumasok." Michelle asked me when she entered my office. 

"I'm fine, sinat nalang naman." I smiled to her before taking the medicine. I have a meeting with the directors about Mr. Tobiera's offer so I really need to go here. 

"Don't you think this would be a good decision after all?" Mr. Gonzales asked us. 

"I think so too. I reviewed his proposal and I see, nothing bad on it. Maayos naman 'yung pagkakalatag niya. The objectives of it were good and I can see that we really can benefit to that business even more." Ms. Chan replied to him. I'm just listening to them, reading the proposal while tapping my pen at the table. 

"But it doesn't mean that we are agreeing with him already. Our company is huge and there's some instance that this might be a fall for us since they are just starting. If they fall, us too. Sayang ang investments natin sa kanila pag nangyari iyon. If they lose, our share might be on hold. After all, money is what we prioritize and what is we matter the most. What do think Ms. Jones?" Hans asked me. 

"I agree. I'm still thinking of agreeing to him or not since I can't see any more reasons in their company except that Mr. Tobiera is my friend. I'm still not convinced enough regarding the project. Maybe we should have a meeting with them." I answered. To be really honest, maayos naman talaga ang proposal niya for the business is just that, I'm not really convinced about the objectives of it yet. 

The following days, I had a lot of papers to deal with. Maraming new applicants for the job since we are hiring a position for marketing. Si Hans naman ang bahala lagi roon but since he's not here most of the time and he have his own job, I somehow manage it too. 

"Miss, we have a new applicant. Here's his profile." Michelle gave me a folder. Tinatamad na akong basahin iyon but since kailangan dahil baka sermonan ako ni Hans, I have to. Parang siya pa nga ang boss kesa sa akin. So annoying. 

"W-What? Chris Trilon?" I said while reading his profile. 

"You know him Miss?" Michelle asked, smiling. 

"Y-yes. Where is he?" I asked her while still browsing the folder.