PROLOGUE

When It Hits 

DISCLAIMER: 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is unedited so expect multiple ungrammatical and typographical errors. I am not a pro and still an amateur in this field. Contains foul words, sorry for that. This is also my first ever stand-alone story, please bear with me. Thank you so much! Happy reading! 

Let's all spread love and positivity!

© All Rights Reserved. When It Hits. 2021. maeiyarz

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Miss Gail, ready na po ang sasakyan nyo sa baba. Pina-ayos ko na rin po ang mga security." my secretary said. 

"Michelle, how's my look?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror inside my office. I wore a white tube top and a two-piece light blue suit and partnered it with a white strappy heels, white hand bag and some accessories. I let my hair down straightly and just parted it in the middle. This is the first time that I'll be handling the company of my Mom after all of my hard work for the past seven years.

"As usual, you're gorgeous Miss." she commented while looking at my face in the mirror. 

"Oh, I know that. Come on." I said before heading outside. 

I walked with confidence while going outside my building. Dinig pa nga ang tunog ng heels ko bawat lakad ko. Every worker stopped and bowed as we passed by them. It's like I'm a Hollywood actress because of my securities and my secretary at my back. This is what I wanted! This is what I dreamed!

"Good morning Miss." my driver bowed and opened the door of my car as soon as we went outside the building. 

I just nodded and went inside my car. After my secretary sat at the shot-gun sit, we started to leave the place together with my convoy at the back. 

This is the very first time that I'll be attending a ground-breaking. I can't help but to feel proud of myself for achieving what I wanted before. Now I'm living it, it's such an accomplishment.