Author's Note

When It Hits officially ended! Thank you for all of your support to my first stand-alone story.

Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and promoting my story. I am so much grateful for the patience even though I update much slower than usual. I am so thankful for all your unending sweet messages and motivations and to those who message me privately, I am so much grateful for you guys, kilala n'yo na kung sino-sino kayo.

I appreciate you a lot, either silent or not.

I hope that Gail and Vince's love story would give you a life lesson that love waits, just trust the progress. Learn to forgive even though forgetting can be really tough because anger, pride and envy can never be a right way to live out your life instead, it can only make thing much worse.

Love hits in a mysterious way, so when it does, make sure you have a peaceful heart to accept it.

Once again, thank you so much.

#GaiNceforeves

Much Love,

Iy

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have a lot more stories to come so if you have free time, feel free to check my profile. I won't force you to support me, read my stories nor follow me, all I want is for you to be inspired with what ever I create, numbers wouldn't bother me anyway. :))

I still have new stand-alone story to come entitled Get In Touch. No exact date when will I start it since I still have to start my season 2 of IPY right after this.

If you wanted to be updated, feel free to check my Twitter account: @maeiyarz

see ya soon! ily :))