|| Planning part.2 ...

Previously~

She turned to her side...

Present time~

She turned to her side and saw Adudu hiding in a bush, smirking like a devil. Before she could say a word, Adudu pulled up a remote and clicked a button. 

BOOM!

The railing was exploding from all sides, trapping everyone inside the ring. All they could figure out was that someone has installed bombs below the railing. 

Then the explosions stopped for a few seconds, but then the ground shook vigorously. 

As if there was a bomb below the ground too, the ground below their feet collapsed and everyone fell into a deep and huge pit. 

"GGGAAAAHHH!!!!!" 

They hit harshly in the pit. To add salt to the wound, someone threw gigantic boulders from above to crush everyone in the pit. 

Everyone got ready for the impact.

"GRAVITY LIFT!!" Yaya used her powers and levitated the boulders and set them down aside gently and carefully so that no one gets hurt. 

Everyone sighed in relief, but that wasn't long when someone closed the pit's mouth with an enormous rock.

It was pitch black. 

Solar lit up his fingers and Blaze created a fireball to light up the pit.

"Ughhh..." 

Everyone sat up straight and groaned in pain.

"Everyone's bones in place?" Kyle asked.

Everyone just nodded in assurance. 

"But who did this stupid thing!?!?!" Roxa yelled in anger, massaging her sore arm. 

"Who else, the green box-head alien and his purple robot, I saw them hiding in the bushes." Auriana said rolling her eyes at the thought of Adudu and Probe.

"*groan* Once I get out of here, I will..." Blaze trailed off in the end, planning a revenge plan.

Everybody tried to stand but fell back down again.

"Ouch- we are still wearing our skates and the ground isn't leveled down here." Ying said.

" Our regular shoes are in our backpacks." Yaya said.

"And the backpacks are burned to ashes." Fang said.

"We didn't even bring out shoes." Kath lied because they can activate their regular shoes anytime, anywhere just by commanding their computer systems.

"Now how do we get out of here? the only way is blocked."Thorn said pointing at the enormous rock.

"Should I break that rock?" Quake asked.

" I think you shouldn't." Nat said with a terrified look towards the rock.

"Why? Quake can break it in seconds." Thunder asked/claimed.

"Look! there is a bomb at the corner of the rock too. I am definitely sure that it is a mass bomb. In such types of bombs, the bomb activates when pressure is burdened on it and when the pressure is removed, the bomb explodes." Nat explained.

"That Adudu... he has left no ways for us to escape." Ice said glaring at the rock.

"Who said so?" TMT asked.

Everyone gave them confused glances.

"Hehe... when you'll were trying to find an escape route, we already found it!" Cyclone said jumping up and down.