|| The Chain of Secrets and Bafflement!

Author's Pov~

" Don't be scared Auri! Mr. Gochigochi is a good monster!!" Roxa said reassuringly.

Auriana slowly stepped out from her brother's shadow.

" Hey! There is no such thing as a good monster!" Gopal and Kyle exclaimed.

" HOHO! But I am an exception! Anyways! Welcome to Gochigochi's home! The Steam Lake!" Gochigochi said happily.

" Steam Lake?" Fang asked.

" That's right! I am sorry that you fell in my melted ice lake! This foggy region is my home! Gochigochi and Gochigochi's family have been living here for generations!" replied Gochigochi.

" Generations?! How did you guys make such a region on top of a literal frozen sea?!" Asked Nat.

" And what about the people who came here to cross the sea?!" Boboiboy asked.

" And why are you alone? where is your family?" Asked Ying.

"HOHO! One question at a time kiddos! 1st! The Great King Kakori made this place a home for us to stay in as the other creatures of the planet always fought with us due to our giant sizes! 2nd! The ones who came here.... were killed by my family... and 3rd... my family is no more... Gochigochi lives here all alone..." saying this... Gochigochi's shoulders slumped in sadness.

" Aww... Poor Mr. Gochigochi..." Said Yaya.

"Poor?!?! His Family killed whoever came here!" Gopal and Kyle said hugging each other.

" Shut up you two! Mr.Gochigochi... How did your family..." AD asked.

" It all happened 8 years ago... 2 creatures... they came and killed my family.... but spared me-"

"*gasp* They did that?!" Auriana questioned with tears in her eyes.

" Yes!! And they got what they deserved!!! Burning in the blue cursed flames!!!" Gochigochi said with a roar.

The news was very shocking to Auriana and Adrian.

" Mr. Gochigochi... Can you tell us the way to the place where the fight between King Kakori and the enemy happened? we need to go there... our home and your home... are both in grave danger!! please... it's a humble request!" Anna said diverting the topic while holding Gochigochi's index fingers in her hands.

Gochigochi's expression became cute again.

" Oh! That's why you kids came here? Oh no, probs! I'll take you there myself!!" 

Everyone was happy!

" But I have a condition!" 

...And the smiles dropped.

" You have to take me to meet a dear friend of mine after you save your home!" Said Gochigochi smiling widely.

" Of course, we will!! we promise!!" Said Boboiboy.

"Now then!" said Gochigochi and turned around.
"hop on my back Kiddos! Gochigochi Will give you a ride!!!!" 

Everyone sat on his back while holding his fur as support and the next moment, Gochigochi dashed ahead rapidly.

" Auri.. AD.. don't jump to any conclusions just yet... maybe he was talking about some other people... or even if it was your Grandparents... there must be an explanation to all of this..." Anna said holding Auri's hand.

" I don't know what to think Anna... his whole family was killed..." AD said looking at the path that was going behind.

Anna frowned and gently patted his back.