|| Recruitment? for real?!?!

Author's pov~

It has been a month since the earth-okala mission.

And following then, all of our heroes have been very busy.

Yet, they had a few hangouts together when they used to have day-offs.

These hangouts just made their bond of friendship stronger.

Now let's see why Boboiboy, Motobot, and Ochobot are on this beautiful planet named Planet Mailo?

Hmm... looks like they are waiting for someone.

Boboiboy's pov~

"They themselves called us and now they are late!" Ochobot said in a whiny voice.

"Patience Ochobot! there must be a particular reason for them to be late." I said.

Who are we waiting for you may ask?

Well... we are waiting for Auriana and Alexabot.

Both of them contacted me this morning and asked me and Ochobot to meet them.

When I asked them the reason, they said that it is something important, something related to C.I.T.A. and TAPOPS.

They did seem pretty serious.

Also, they requested us not to tell the Commander and Admiral that we are coming to meet them.

But unfortunately, while we were sneaking out of the station, Admiral caught us.

"*sigh* Thanks again Motobot, if it wasn't for you, we might have been lectured by the Admiral by now." I thanked.

"No Problem!" he answered.

You see, when Admiral was constantly asking us about where we were going, Motobot popped out of nowhere and made an excuse that we are coming on planet Mailo to train on my bike.

And thank god, the reason was valid.

"By the way, I am really excited to see your friends!! I mean, I have never seen Crystormians before!!!" Motobot claimed.

I and Ochobot chuckled and looked at the scenery in front of us.

On this blue planet named Planet Mailo...

Is this breathtaking view...