New about wolfs

Someone is knocking on the door of Sam's house. The man quickly notices and looks at his watch. 10 am. He quickly gets out of bed and rushes to the window, then opens it. He sees his niece and nephew standing in front of the door.

-"Hi! I'll be right there!"- he says and immediately leaves the room and hurries to the stairs. As soon as you get down, you go to the front door. Now that the sun is shining, it looks like Sam is wearing white and blue striped matching pajamas.

-"Hi Uncle Sam!"- the twins say hello as Sam opens the door.

-"Hi there. What flight?"- Sam smiles as the two blond kids rush into the living room and bounce off one of the brown sofas. The man closes the door with a smile and follows them. He sits on the other couch, in front of the twins, waiting curiously for developments.

-"Did you hear what they're talking about in town?"- James asks curiously.

-"Which gossip are you thinking?"- Sam raises an eyebrow. Did they start the rumor again that Penny and I were a couple !? It's uncomfortable for them ...

-"It's not a rumor, it's ..."- Sarah would start, but Penny's voice interrupts them.

-"Sam, are you here?"- she enters the living room, then suddenly falls silent as she sees the twins. Sam, as he sees her, smiles involuntarily. The woman is in black shorts and a pink swing shirt.

-"Hi Penny!"- the children say hello immediately.

-"Uhm ... hi ...!"- the blonde woman gestures to them in confusion and slowly begins to back away. - "Then I'm going to go back now."

-"Not Penny! Come on, you need to hear it too!"- Sarah jumps up and takes Penny by the hand and leads her into the room next to Sam.

-"Oh, isn't there another rumor about us?"- she asks anxiously. If it hasn't been before, it will be now. The twins are sure to tell Charlie and Bronwyn.

-"No, no"-  James says at once, his eyes showing fear.

-"Is something wrong?"- Sam asks anxiously.

-"Maybe. Imagine! Wolf footprints were found in the fields"-  Sarah says in scared.

-"Then they are really close. I hope they don't come in ..."- Penny whispers, leaning closer to Sam.

-"The .... the wolves .... Are they coming into town too?"- James says anxiously. Penny realized she was saying louder than she should have. Maybe so far they just thought someone had just figured it out? Open her arms as the twins slowly sit on their lap. The woman slowly hugs the children. And Sam places his arms around Penny and the twins.

-"Listen. We're taking you home now! It won't hurt"- he murmures.

After wearing their dark blue pants and light blue t-shirt, Sam and Penny accompany the kids back to the cafe. All the way, Sahra and James whisper and always look at them. It was probably weird for them this morning. When they get there, Sam enters the blond-haired kids.

-"Be good and don't leave the town."- their uncle squats in front of the twins.

-"All right, Uncle Sam!"

-"Be careful and tell the other kids not to go to the woods or the fields ..... but the most important thing is not to panic the wolves."- he continues.

-"We understand Uncle Sam!"

-"Then we'll go, hi."- Sam embraces them.

-"Hi!"- the twins say hello and run into the cafe. Sam and Penny walk down the street.

-"Sam? What can wolves do so close? - the blonde firefighter asks softly.

-"I don't know, but we have to go to the station. And we need to talk to Lizzie, Tom, Moose, Rose and Malcolm"- Sam says.

-"Listen, I'm sorry. I should have talked louder about the wolves."- Penny stops and stares at the ground. She doesn't dare look Sam in the eye. She terrified the twins with a single sentence.

-"Hey, don't torture yourself. They would have found out anyway, since we live in Pontypandy."

In a few minutes, the two firefighters arrive at the fire station and head straight upstairs.

-"Sir" -Sam and Penny enters the office aloud.

-"Is there something wrong?"- Steele frowns at this sudden intrusion. The commander is sitting behind the desk.

-"Yes! In short, a pack of wolves is nearby"- he says.

-"Are you sure?"- the old man worries and gets up from his seat.

-"They talk about this in the town, and we heard them at night, but Penny and I are going to see it! But in the meantime, tell Tom, Lizzie and Moose. And of course to the police!"

-"All right, Sam. Watch out with Penny!"- Steele nods and reaches for the phone.

-"Roger that sir! Come on, Penn! Let's take Venus! That is, Venus 2 .......!" - turns to the woman.

As the two firefighters leave the town, they park next to the nearby forest and field with Venus 2. They get out of the vehicle and set off to research. Wolves were heard from this area yesterday, and wolf footprints were found for this.

-"Silently ..."- Sam whispers as they walk deeper and deeper into the woods.

-"This forest is beautiful!"- she looks around admiringly.

-"Yes, but you're prettier"- he said softly.

-" Really Sam?"- Penny asks skeptically, raising her eyebrows at Sam.

-"Why? Can't I say beautiful to my best friend?"- he says with a sly smile.

-"But if I do."- she crosses her arms and looks straight into the man's eyes.

-"So, can you say good things about me?"- Sam looks in surprise, his voice saying he's just having fun. Meanwhile, he gets closer and closer to Penny.

-"It's just good think ..."- she whispers. They are close to each other. They are only a few inches between their faces, but then a voice sounds to them.

-"Hello, did I mess up something?"

-"Not Moose!"- they recognize the sound of the forester and pull away from each other as quickly as possible. Slightly flushed, they look at the brown-haired man in confusion. Moose just chooses to ignore the former proximity of his friends.

-"Station Officer Steele has already notified the wolves. I haven't seen them yet."

-"Did you find any footprints?"- sharpen your throat at Sam's still discomfort.

-"Not yet."- Moose shakes his head.

-"Then let's find it!"- Sam turns suddenly so they don't see his blushed face.