One day with the twins

-"Hi Penny!"-the man greets as Penny opens the door for him. They was persuaded yesterday to spend the day with him and the twins. They are both very much looking forward to it, not only because they both love Sahra and James very much, but because they love to take care of the twins together.

-"Hi Sam! What's the plan for today?"- she steps out cheerfully into the street and closes the door.

-"We go for the twins first. Afterwards, let's say we could go to the park."

-"Sounds good."- nods in agreement with the blonde firefighter and they head for the quay.

-"Yes, I didn't plan a trip or anything directly. Those wolves are still here."

-"Is it because of the food?"- she thinks.

-"Possible..."

-"Anyway ........ this rumor seems true!"

-"Well, finally, they're not spreading news that's fake. "- Sam rolls his eyes, laughing softly.

-"What was the worst gossip?"- Penny muses and looks at her colleague questioningly.

-"I think that's when they rumored that the UFOs were gone!"- he begins to laugh out loud.

-"Yes, or that's when they said they're building a huge wall around Pontypandy and no one can go in or out! "- she chuckles and so they continue through the streets.

-"Wait, do you remember when it was rumored that I was a secret agent?"- Sam asks with a big breath, as he can barely speak from laughter.

-"Yeah, and what else they said about you ... uhm ... that you're a secret superhero from America. "- the woman pushing Sam to the side. As they walk the streets towards the quay, they talk. Many people stare at them because of the rumors, but they don't even notice it now. When they get to the cafe, the two kids rush cheerfully out of the building.

-"Uncle Sam! Penny! "-they shout happily.

-"Hello children! I hope it's okay for Penny to come with us."-  Sam crouches down in front of them and hugs them.

-"No problem, we're very happy for her!"- the blonde kids answer and run to Penny to hug her too. Sam looks at them lovingly, they are so cute. And Penny looks so happy too, always so, she wants to see her so cheerfully.

-"It's OK then. And what do you say when we go to the park for the first time?"-Sam asks James and Sarah, to which they respond cheerfully.

-"Yeeeees!"

Sam, Penny and the twins played in the park in the morning, playing football, walking and talking. In fact, the two children even pulled the two firefighters on catchers and hideouts. They then had lunch with Sam and co-played for hours. They stop playing until dinner, but not afterwards. They halve or dare. Now began to darken, but they didn't bother as they were in the living room and the villayn was turned on. Sarah and James are sitting on one brown couch and Sam and Penny are on the other with them.

-" Truth or dare Uncle Sam?"- Sarah asks.

-"Uhm ..... truth."

-"Was Penny with you this morning?"

-"No, nope!"- he call up tensely. -"She was only with me then because it was already late at night and I didn't want me to go home so late."- he is surprised to find that Penny's flushed face turns slightly. But the next question shocks them both. They look at the twins with wide eyes.

-"And Uncle Sam, did she sleep with you?"

-"Sarah..... Just a question! "- Sam growls in confusion. -"But anyway, we're just best friends."