{ Chapter 1 }

Harry POV.

"Hazza do you have the sun milk and the tent? We still need some sleeping bags." screamed Louis around the whole house.

I rolled my eyes "Yes honey I have the sun milk, the tents, the sleeping bags and one more if one of them forget their own. I have the food and water too and and of cause some alcohol. Just like the last 15 times you asked" I laughed and put my camera in my backpack.

Louis gave it to for for my last birthday and I love it.

We all agreed that we're going without our phones and just talking and do some boy stuff. Just like the good old times.

And I guess we want to take some pictures of us and with this camera it's a good idea and Liam would bring his too. He's such a good photographer!

I'm happy that we all do this again and spend some time together.

I missed my four boys so much. Well, only 3 because one of them is always next to me.

"Louis we're going to be too late. Hurry up darling." I put my jackets on and put all our stuff in my car.

It's good that we have a underground car park, so nobody can see who's coming in and who's coming out of my house. Probably it's one of my best investments.

"But Zayn is always the latest. Harry we can't be the last two." was his answer as soon I was back in the kitchen. "Yes normally, but Zayn slept at Niall's house last night, so he can't be late because Niall is always in time. So just come down. I'm ready". 

I walk upstairs to look after my boyfriend.
"Louis I'm serious. We're too late. And you know Liam hates it when we're too late ?!" Maybe they all are coming later because everybody know that Louis and I are never in time. "Louis hell what are you doing so long?"

Slowly I'm annoyed. I hate it to be too late and it's our first time together after the hiatus and one thing we could change one time.

I run upstairs to look after Louis. I found him in our bedroom. He's sitting on our bed and looking out of our large window.

You can see the sunset and it's protected from views, nobody can see what's going on in here.

"Boo bear what's wrong?" I crawled across the bed and hugged him from behind.

"It's nothing wrong I'm just asking myself what happens to us when we're back on tour. We must be really careful and we can't kiss and touch each other when other people are around us." He leaned his head against my chest and I gave him a kiss on his head.

"Don't worry Lou. Maybe we can change some things in our contract. I guess the other boys would change some things too. We're not the little boys any more who are controlled by their management. But now we're really too late. So keep you head up love and just enjoy our trip with the boys okay?" He nodded and I stood up and and pull him in a hug.

"I love you Louis. We will survive this and one day we will be free." I looked in his blue ocean eyes.

I could drown in them and still feeling happy.

I know he has to deal with some confidence problems the first few month after the last concert. It broke my heart when he said that he thinks he's not good enough for us and he would be nothing without the band. And now look at him, he's confident and his music is incredible and the honest in his music is amazing. I'm really proud of him. I hope he knows that.

"Promise?" he asks me quiet.

"Promise" was my answer without any time to think and I gave him a careful kiss. He returned it and than he hugged me.

"Okay let's go. Let's have some fun with our lads"
I laughed and we went to my car.

Together.

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

"Louis wake up. It's time to get up darling. We arrived" softly I tried him to wake up. He looks so peaceful while he's sleeping. I kissed him on his forehead.

He opens his eyes and looked at me "What time is it Haz?" " It's 5.30pm and we're just half an hours to late. Thanks for that." I smiled and he hit me. "It's not even funny Harry, don't laugh and now get up" I laughed harder while Louis leaving the car.

"Harry hurry up. I always need to wait for you. Buy yourself a clock" I shook my head, unbelievable.

"Louis I can hear you smiling. Get some stuff out of my car and stop laughing" I grabbed the tints and our sleep bags and locked my car. I went to Louis, who waited for me just a few meters apart.

"Do you know where the boys are?" asked the little bean beside me. I shocked my head but then we hear a

"Liam what the hell are you doing. You can't burn the Timber when it's wet. What did you learn in school and your scouts".

"Yes I know where they are. Just going after the noise". We laughed and walking in the direction of Zayn's voice.

It doesn't took long when we saw one other big tent and the luggage of our band college's . I put our stuff also there and went to the boys to say 'Hello'.

"Well well.  See who's here. Just 30 minutes too late. It's not the badest time you've ever got" I know Liam was joking but I boxed him and hugged him after that "Oh shut up Liam. We're not perfect and as I can see you haven't go far without us."

"Boys do have one more sleep bag ? I forget mine at home." I heard Niall from the inside of the tent. I looked at Louis and we started to laugh.

Niall's head come out of his tent. "Did I said anything funny or did I miss something?"

"No it's just-Harry said that he get one more Sleepbag because we knew that one of you forget his own and I said it's Zayn but Harry said it would be Niall. Now I owe him one McDonalds menu"

Even Liam and Zayn started to laugh "Well Harry you know me too well" smiled Niall.

All of us just chilled out for the rest of the evening and sitting at the campfire.
Soon we all are going to sleep because everyone is tired from the last days at work.

We haven't spoke about anything.Just enjoying the feeling that we're all together here.

"This is going to be a great time" was my last thought before I closed my eyes and moved nearer to Louis.

//1150 words
xM
please vote