{ Chapter 14 }

Louis POV

Someone shook my shoulder. "10 more minutes," I said, half asleep. "We can't, we have to leave in 5 minutes. We overslept. Get up now!" Harry yelled into my ear in near panic. "It's not that-" I started talking until I realized what I was too late for

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Give me two minutes and I'll be done. Do we have any food to take with us?" I shouted as I ran past Harry. I just grabbed something and put it on. Harry just jumped on one leg to put on his pants. "I don't know. We have bananas, apples and bars" he answered me, just as stressed.

four minutes later we finished getting ready and ran to the car. I put my laptop with the edited video on the back seat. "Drive drive drive!" I shouted and Harry started the engine. With screeching tires we drove towards the Modest! Building. "Here bar, apple or banana?" i asked him and held the banana out to him. Gratefully he accepted it and started eating as I bit into the apple

"Hey, we may be a few minutes late. We overslept" I wrote Liam and put my phone away. "We'll make it on time, right?" Harry nodded stressed while he ate his banana. If we weren't so stressed I would be pretty turned on. "Lou stop staring. I need to concentrate" he said with a smile on his lips.

An hour later we were there. We were there just on time and ran to the elevator. There we tried to get some air. "Okay, let's go" I said and we nodded to each other. A quick kiss before the doors opened and we quickly walked into the room where the meeting was taking place.

"Aha see there. Who else is coming?" Simon said condescendingly and Jim laughed in agreement. H and I just rolled our eyes and sat down on the chairs. "So then your lawyers have reviewed the contract?" Amber asked us, boredom clear as day on her face, while looking at her manicured fingernails.

"Yes they did and-" Jim interrupted Niall "That's nice. Can you sign it then. It's my wife's birthday today and I still have to buy flowers" Harry and I glanced at each other.

"Wife? I thought he was gay" I whispered to the other boys but loud enough that Jim could hear me. I know I crossed a line I shouldn't have but it fucked me up how they treated us. Liam and Niall were trying to hide their laughter while Zayn hid his face in his hands and Harry gave me a high five.

The next time I looked up and I saw the read angry face of Jim. "WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY. " with every word he said he got closer to me. His look was scary and maybe I shouldn't have said that but his face was too good to miss. I stared right back, my glare just as fierce. I wasnt going to be the first one to back down. I still had a smile on my face when he turned around and walked back to his seat. Louis 1 vs Jim 0.

"I'm not gay. I'm not a faggot like you two. Nothing is wrong with me like it is in your heads." He looked at us condescendingly and sat down again.

I gasped. He did not- He did not said that.

Niall, Zayn, Liam and Harry were speechless like me. I was on the way to defend Harry and I when Jim took a deep breath and looked at Simon. The two of them gave each other a sly look.

"Okay, Louis. Actually we wanted to do this at the end, but since you just started so nicely. How do you imagine your comeback with Eleanor?" my smile slipped. I had forgotten all about that. Again. Fuck.

"Well, I think big and flashy with thousands of flowers and an orchestra. To sum it up: NEVER" I said sarcastically and Niall next to me coughed to hide his laughter.

"Funny Louis, but the flowers thing wasn't such a bad idea Amanda write that down" Simon ordered her "My name is Amber" she corrected him. He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, I don't care. You move back into your old house and live together" I had no answer to that. "I'll take that as a yes" and Amber continued to write diligently.