{ Chapter 5 }

Harry POV

"Zayn you sure they we went in this direction earlier?" Louis ask him sceptically. "Yes Tommo I'm sure and if you both walk a little bit faster we may be already back"Louis and I protest but still going faster.

Shortly after we saw our tents "I told you I know where we have to go. Don't you trust me donny boy?" came Zayn's comment shortly after.

Louis just shook his head laughing, "Sure I trust you. Zaynie" At his new nickname Zayn just rolled his eyes and started to unpack his stuff. I did the same while Niall and Louis looked for wood for the campfire. When I was done, I decided to make dinner, it would not be long before Niall was hungry again.

I was right, just before I was done Niall and Lou came back. They both had a lot of braches in their arms.

"You know we're going home tomorrow haha" Liam mentioned when he saw them. Niall dropped the branches loudly and gave him a glance before turning to me

"Mmmh food. I'm hungry" I just shake my head and said that the food needs another 5 minutes, "But you guys could already start the fire. It's just getting dark" and nodded towards our fireplace.

Shortly after, Liam and Louis set about lighting the fire while Niall and Zayn stacked the wood.

We are a well-rehearsed team.

"We can eat" I called after a few minutes and started to distribute the food on the plates. Niall the most, of course.

We sat down on the chairs around the fire and ate in silence. It wasn't restaurant food, but it was a hell of a lot better than Liam's this morning. The others seemed to like it too. "Shall we talk about what we want to change in the contract later?" asked Liam cautiously. We just nodded and I started thinking about what all we wanted to change.

After half an hour everyone had finished eating and Louis quickly went into the tent to get something warmer "Lou can you please bring me a jacket too" I called after him. "No problem Haz, I would have done it anyway" I smirked.

When he came out of the tent he had a way too big hoodie on and gave me my jacket. "Is something wrong Harold?" asked Lou, but knew exactly why I was shaking my head, "It's fine. Nice hoodie by the way suits you" I just replied and Louis pressed a kiss on my lips "your clothes suit me best anyway".

I could practically hear the others rolling their eyes. So I smiled at Louis again before he sat down on his chair next to me.

"Does anyone have anything to write on? I have my pad with me and I can write down everything we want to change" I threw in. "Sorry Harry but your writing is so messy and no one can read it" Niall countered. I protested, but even Louis agreed with him. "Sorry babe but he's right. I can write if you want" and I pouted some more agreeing with my boyfriend.

"Okay let's start. What about the crew? Do we want someone special back? I mean from our old crew" I throw in. „I think we all want Paul back it wouldn't be the same without him and of cause Louise and Sarah, we will never look so good and nobody can better cook than Sarah." Zayn endet with his proposal and all of my mates agreed. As soon as Louis saw their reactions he starts to write the names down.

"I think we need to decide more when it comes to decisions, especially about the album and our clothing style. We should be able to decide for ourselves what songs to take and what to wear, right?" "That's good" I agreed with Nialls argument.

I thought of my whole Gucci suit in my cabinet. If I could not wear them I would be mad.

"Maybe we can perform one or two songs from our single albums on our concerts. The fans loved our single music and it would be really dumb if we can't perform them anymore. We worked too hard on them to let them slip away. And the other lads sitting in the back and watching the person who performed at the moment" Liam asked us. Again we all agreed.

This is easier than I thought.

"No beards. We are not the young guys anymore who need to hide their sexuality. I mean it's 2021 so many people are open and it's not fair to force two people to be with somebody else while the whole world probably knows that they are together but it's just not officially. You know what I mean?" Louis looked in my direction. He didn't wrote anything down he said. He just waited for my okay.

We knew that the other boys were always there to support us no matter what.

"I love you Boo" while having the biggest smile on my face. "I love you too Haz" he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"You two are so cute"
"Thank you Niall" Louis thanked him and I smiled to Niall.

"Anything else?"
Louis asked after he wrote the last, most important thing down.

We will be free.
Finally.

"Maybe we can have more time to write our next album and spend more time with our family's and friends at home" was the last think I thought about.
After everybody agreed I stood up to get some beers and brought Nialls guitars with me back.

The rest of the evening we sang a few songs of our old albums and different artists too. We drunk a lot of alcohol and had so much fun.

It was 3am when we decide to go to bed because we will went home tomorrow.
We haven't decided how we announce our comeback but we can do it tomorrow or in the next few days.

"Haz?" my boyfriend asked me softly. "What's up love?" I turned around and we lay face to face. "Did you decided which 3 concerts do you play yet" I didn't expect this question.

And honestly I thought a lot about it.

"No I haven't. I mean what if I choose the wrong arenas and everybody will hate me and many fans would be disappointed in me." I replied uncertainly.

"Harry stop thinking that. Your fans love you deeply and enjoy everything you do no matter what. If you choose the MSG so many people will get the opportunity to see you one last time as a single artist. But this is your choice you need to pick the arenas you feel comfortable with" he said serious.

"Yeah you're right. I should pick the MSG and maybe I can do all of my three concerts their. It's the best way to let as many people as possible come one last time to my concerts. You're brilliant Lou. "I gave him a kiss on his nose. "Have  you already decided which concerts to you take?" I asked him the same.

"No I haven't and honestly I have no idea which I should pick. It's usually the same number of fans that fit into the arenas." He thought. "You have two shows in the Hanmerstein Ballroom didn't you?" He nodded

"What of you play there the two shows? We could be together in this time. And your third show you can play in London. If you want. I mean it's your choice and it's just an idea" Louis face lights up.

"Harry that's a fooking good idea. You're amazing. I will do this. We could stay together at the same hotel. I told you, you shouldn't sell your flat in NY but you wouldn't listen"
I shocked my head.

He really said I shouldn't sell it but I was never there and at the moment I regret sold it but I will not tell him that he's right.

Now I'm happy and can't wait to see Louis live I love his concerts. He always looks so happy while performing.

We both decided to go to sleep because it's nearly 4:30am and tomorrow would be more busy than the last days.

"Good Night love. Sweat dreams" I kissed him one last time before I turned away and he wrapped his arms around my body and lay his face in my neck.

"You too Haz" he gave me a kiss on my neck and I closed my eyes.

This would be great.
I can feel it.

//1438 words
xM