{ Chapter 29 }

Eleanor POV (surprise xD)

I was loading the suitcases into the car when Louis pulled into the parking space. I immediately noticed that something was wrong, because Louis banged his hand against the steering wheel and ran his hand through his hair in anger. He got out and I walked slowly towards him. "Louis, what happened?" I asked worriedly, as he really only wanted to go to Harry.

"We fought" I saw that he had tears in his eyes and I walked to him and hugged him. Louis wrapped his arms around me and I could feel the tears he cried and I'm so sorry for. His body was shaking and I tried to calm him down when I rubbed his back softly.

"Louis is it true that Harry and Kendall are in a relationship?" I heard the voice of a journalist behind us and Louis cried harder. I don't know what happened between the both man but I'm so angry at the paparazzi that I stepped back to yell at the man with the camera.

"Don't you see that he's not feeling well? Get fucking away and leave us alone" I screamed while Louis walked into the house and the paparazzi clicked a lot of pictures.

I glanced one last time at the paparazzi before I followed Louis and asked him what happened. He told me the story and I tried to cheer him up a little bit after an hour he calmed down and we drove like 5 or 6 hours to St Ives.

"Uhm Louis are you sure that Harrys okay?" I asked him shocked after I saw Harrys social media activity. I laid on my bed and Louis was in the bathroom. "I don't know why?" His voice was something between anger and worries.

"Because" I sighed "Harry posted a lot photos of cats and a story where he had Pizza in the oven and there's a reflection of an almost empty alcohol bottle. It doesn't look like it's his first one" carefully I informed him about the things that Harry did over the last few hours.

"He did what?" Louis ran out of the bad and grabbed his phone. Around his waist was only a towel and I turned around "Louis get some clothes on. I don't want to see this and if Harry would know he would probably kill me" I joked but Louis focused on the phone in front of him.

"He's so drunk and if Harrys drunk it's not good, because he only gets drunk when he can't deal with something and trying to escape from it" Louis looked up and I saw the extremely worried eyes.

"Oh" My mouth fell open and I knew that Louis felt guilt at the moment. "We can't go home you know?" I answered and I know that he thought about it. "I know" He sighed heavily and walked to the balcony of our room.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him and stepped behind him. "Honestly I don't know" He put his head in the hands and his shoulders fell down.

I recognise that he's fighting with his tears again and I felt so sorry for him.

"Let's go out and we can eat dinner or go partying. We both know we can't go home before the 4th and you need some distraction" I announced and pulled him back in the room. "I don't want to" Louis tried to stop me throwing his clothes at him but I ignored it.

"Get up and put some clothes on. In 20 minutes we're leaving" I ordered and he smiled a little bit. I walked to the door and was about to walk through it but Louis stopped me "El?" I turned around and looked at the blue eyed man. "Yes?" I asked softly and I can't even imagine how he felt at the moment. "Thank you" said Louis quietly and I smiled at him before leaving the room.

————
Gemma POV (double surprise xD)

In the second when Harry removed his decision from earlier and said that we're going to Kendall's birthday party I knew something was wrong. I asked him immediately what's wrong but he didn't answered any more. I packed a few things and outfits together and sat down in the car to drive to my little brother. I was really worried about him because he never would go to a party if he could spend time with Louis.