{ Chapter 22 }

ZAYN POV

It was 3 am when my phone started to ring. I didn't look at the caller ID because my eyes were too tired.

"Hello who's there?" I asked with a tired voice.

I waited a few seconds and nobody answered. Slowly, I'm annoyed I hate it when somebody wakes me up.

"Hello somebody there? It's fucking 3 am-" My voice is annoyed but before I can speak more I get interrupted by a well known voice.

"Za-Zayn i-it's me Ha-Harry" Harry answered quietly with a shaky voice.

At this moment I knew something is wrong. Immediately I was awake and I jumped out of the bed trying not to wake Gigi up.

"Harry everything alright?" I asked worried because I knew Louis moved in with Eleanor again and the last time they broke up Harry was a complete mess.

"I - I had a night-nightmare" he whispered in the phone and it was hard to understand.

My hand ran nervous through my hair.

"I know it's just a dream but- but " I heard how he sniffed and how he cleared his throat.

"Harry it's okay. Tell me what happened in there maybe you can sleep after that" I interrupted him softly.

"I was in a room and there was no one that's why I searched for Louis and I- I found him on stage" He spoke slow and I could feel how hard it is to get through this again. It's must be something really bad when he called me at 3 am because he never want to be a burden to anyone.

"He stood there with You, Liam and Niall and he helped Eleanor to get on stage" He stopped talking.

I felt so sorry for him.

"Hey Harry it's just dream okay! It will not happen in real life" I tried to help him to continue with the dream.

"Fuck Zayn he proposed to her. He said that she's the only person he wants to marry and start a family with. She. not me. HER" Harry screamed suddenly and I dropped my phone in shock.

"Harry mate calm down. Louis would never do this to you. Okay! What happens after?" I tried to calm him down and I knew there was something else because he wouldn't be that upset.

"Simon appears behind me and he said bad things"

I knew that Harry sat on the floor, biting his nails and the knees drawn close to his chest.

"What did he say Haz?" The worst thing. I could hear that he started to cry again. Fuck I don't want him crying.

"Harry don't say it if it's hurt too much. It's okay" I tried to reach him but he started to talk.

His voice is shaking and a sniffed the whole time "Simon said that- that Louis is better without -without me" I heard the pain in his voice and I can't imagine the things he's going through at the moment. I thought he was finished but the last sentence he said was so quite that I had difficulty to understand it.

"He said that Lou and Eleanor can finally be happy together because I'm - I'm not in their way" Painfully he cried out and my heart hurt listening to him.

Louis gets jealous and takes his bad mood out on everyone everywhere when he sees Harry with somebody else.

Harry is hurt and sensitive when he sees Louis with somebody else.

He pretend like everything is alright but inside of him he breaks every time a little bit more. When Louis left him for the first time he was so insecure and he had no self confidence anymore. Over all the years Harry;s struggling with the fear that Louis leaves him again and I don't how he will deal with this.