{ Chapter 2 }

Louis POV.

"Ahhh" a scream woke me up in the next morning. "Jesus Zayn get it out! Get the fucking spider away from me. No OUT! No No NO! DON'T show it me. I don't won't to see it. Out, far away. far far away!"

Harry next to me put his pillow above his head "Shut up and let me sleep" I put my arms around his chest and he moved closer to me. My nose is in his curls and I take a deep breath.

I love his smell and it's smells like apple and just like him.

"Lou do you you smelled me?" he giggled a little bit "What? Am I not allowed to do that? Because you smells really good and of cause you're tasting a lot better" I whispered in his ear.

Harry throw his pillow away and turned around. His breath goes fast and his eyes were dark but there was still a green shimmer in them.

"Louis you can't tell me that here. The other boys are only 5 meter away from us and we both know you're loud" His voice was dark and rough.

I swallowed hard and kissed him. I brushed his lips with my tongue and he opened his mouth a little bit. Our tongues played with each other and now Harry was on the top of me.

Before it's going to far we heard the other boys open their tent.

I pulled Harry down and we are both breathless. Harry lays his head on my chest and my fingers flows through his curls. We don't talk, just chasing our thoughts and enjoyed the time together.

I don't know what Niall, Liam and Zayn are doing the whole time but Hazza and I just chilled out and laying in our tent. Harrys breath goes slow and evenly. Maybe he's asleep again. I closed my eyes and start to think about the next weeks and months.

What happens to H and me? Are our fans still there for us? Are they still supporting us? Am I good enough for this?

I don't know how long we were asleep again but at the moment i heard the click of a camera I was again awake.

I opened my eyes and saw Zayn, Liam and Niall in front of me. Liam with his camera and all
of them looked a little bit guilty.

"Louis I know it's you're private room, but you both don't answered and we want to make sure that you're still alive." Niall stopped talking and take a deep breath "and then you lie there. Asleep. And you looked so cute and peaceful. So Zayn said Liam should take a picture of you with his camera. That's the end. I'm sorry we shouldn't have done this." Liam and Zayn agreed with Niall.

"Can I see the pictures" Harrys voice rang out. "Morning Hazza" I kissed him on his head. "Yes of cause here" Liam gave us the camera but smiled like an idiot.

Harry and I sat up and looked at the photos.
I didn't expect they are so good. "Wow Liam you're such a good photographer" Harry agreed.

The pictures are so cute and we looked like a real couple.

"What's for breakfast?" Niall questions kills the mood between H and me, but not in a bad way "Wow the tense in here is strong. We need to get out and pick some food" Zayn grabbed the shoulders of Liam and Niall and they went out.

Harrys was still looking at Liams pictures. His eyes looked a kind of sad but he has still the smile on his face and I can see his dimples. I love them. They're soo cute.

"Carful Louis you're about to start drooling. Take a picture of me then could you always look at me when you're missing me." a cheeky voice sounded.

"Yes maybe I will" and as fast as Harry can look I took Liams Camera and made a picture of him. "Wow" Harry looked so surprised that it looks so sweet.

I can't imagine that I will ever stop loving this boy.

I remembered of the bracelets in my bag.

"Harry I know you like bracelets and rings a lot and I found some in the internet and I liked them from the beginning. And I know you said i shouldn't buy you anything, but when saw them for the first time I just start to think about you. If you don't want them I can send it back but there were two. Once for you and once for me so maybe you like them..." 

I can't go further because Harrys kissed me "Stop talking honey. I'm sure I will love them. Just show it to me" I get the little box with the bracelets out and gave them to Harry.

He opens the box and his eyes were wide open. Carefully he took out the bracelets.

They were made of black, thin leather and the clasp was silver, but had the colours of the rainbow flag engraved on it (you can see it on the top).

"Wow. Louis they're beautiful. I love them. Thank you so much. Can I make you yours around?" I agreed and he took my wrist and pull the bracelet carefully on.

When I heard the click of the clasp, I was nervous. I don't know why but this was like a promise. "May I-?" I pointed to his wrist and the bracelet. "Yes of cause Lou. You don't need to ask. Just do it"

My fingers trembled as I and closed the shutter.

Harrys big hand enclosed mine and he looked deep in my eyes.

Blue met green.

I knew that he knows what I'm thinking. That's kind of strange from all the people around us, because even when we knew each other just two month we had the kind of thing that we always knew how the other one felt or what he was thinking.

"Even when we're fighting never take it off. Promise?" I asked him shy.

"Promise"

//1017 words
xM
please vote