{ Chapter 20 }

Harry POV

"Hey Harry. Are you excited?" I turned around and saw my mom. "Yes just a little bit sad that Lou isn't here but its okay and I'm happy he spent the day with his siblings."

I pulled my jacket on over my shirt and turned around.

"So what do you guys think?" They both eyed me and beamed at me. "Harry you look gorgeous" mom said looking super happy. The suit shimmers in rainbow colours all over me in the dimmer light backstage.

I blushed and smiled shy "Thanks mom" I kissed her on the head and said goodbye before walking towards the stage. "Love you Harry" Gemma called after me, I turned around one last time and threw her a kiss "Love you too Gems. Enjoy the concert guys and I'll see you after" the two laughed and went back up to their VIP lounge.

I hope they like it.

The band and I wished each other luck again, hugged and went to our instruments. The lights went down and the trailer started to play. The crowd was loud and full of anticipation.

"Hey Hey" I shouted and the melody of 'Only Angel' started to play.

"Open your eyes, shut your mouth and see
That I'm still the only one who is in love with me
I'll guess I'll be getting you stuck in between my teeth
And there's nothing I can do about it"

I started to sing and stepped up to the mic stand and let my gaze flow over all the people who had come to see me for the last time. I performed the whole song and danced a little through it as well.

I was a little bit sad that Louis couldnt see my suit. I had saved this suit for the last gig because I thought Louis would be here today. But I loved it anyway and this would, no doubt,  be one of the best shows ever. I'll try to make this an incredible night and create a memory that nobody will ever forget.

After this song I bowed to the crowd and looked up to my mom and sister. I was about to introduce myself when I recognized another person in the VIP box.

I knew this person. The size, the hair and every little detail. For a moment I forgot that I'm on stage because I realized it's Louis. My Louis. My wonderful boyfriend  who had surprised me.

He isn't at a family dinner. Hes here. He's really here. I can't believe it.

My smile gets huge as I welcome the crowd.

"Good evening New York! My name is Harry and thank you for coming. Are you ready for one last incredible night ?" I asked and everybody screamed.

The night was a lot of fun and everybody had an amazing time. While 'Medicine' I looked a few times up to Louis to make sure he knew the song was about us.. I smirked and got my attention back to the crowd.

I think when I performed 'Sweat Creature' and 'If I Could Fly' the crowd noticed that Louis was up there because I literally starred up at Lou through both the songs.

I created a good relationship with the crowd and we sang Happy Birthday to 5 people and a man in the audience had a very complicated name. I tried for 10 minutes to get his name and I knew every person in the crowd loved it.

I was about to skip 'From the Dining Table' and 'Falling' because I wrote those songs when Louis and I  were going through a hard time. We didn't breakup we just took a break and needed space from each other. But I know I couldnt skip two songs no matter how it was to perform them.

I kissed my Promise ring before the songs and closed my eyes and saw Louis face in my inner eyes while singing.

"So guys we have two songs left and I want you to have the greatest time of your life. Jump and sing like you never did before." Everybody cheered and saw Louis thumbs up at me so I winked back. He walked a few steps back so he wasn't visible for the audience anymore and I had an idea and I knew Louis thought the same that's why he stepped back. "By the way my mom and sister are up there. Say Hi" I waved again as everybody cheered and I laughed.