{ Chapter 13 }

Louis POV

The drive to our homes seems like hours. It was quiet everybody needed to deal with the meeting in his own way.

Harry clutched the steering wheel so tightly with his hands that his knuckles stood out white. Niall and Zayn were staring out the window and Liam had his eyes closed.

One by one, we dropped the boys off at their homes and everyone gave us a pep talk. I tried to smile gratefully but that didn't really work. Harry sat in the same pose the whole time and didn't react to anything. Only when we were back home and he turned off the engine came movement in him.

"Harry-" I gently squeezed his shoulder. "Son of a bitch. How can he be such a bad person. How can he do this to other people? I don't understand," Harry suddenly screamed, hitting the steering wheel again and again. Shocked I looked at my boyfriend, normally Harry is the calmest of us all. "Haz hey look at me" I put my hand on his arm and he looked at me.

His green eyes were full of emotions pain, frustration and hate, his chest was rising and falling rapidly.

"We'll go inside okay and then we'll call our lawyer and see if we can do anything" I started to speak softly. Weakly he just nodded and let his head fall on the steering wheel. I stroked his back and got out to walk around the car and open the door for Harry. He was still sitting in the same pose. "Haz come on we're going in. It's more comfortable there."

He unbuckled his seat belt and got out. He looked at me and I could see him fighting back tears. I stood on my tiptoes and hugged him. A second later he wrapped his arms around my body and squeezed me so hard that I had the feeling he would never let me go. He put his head in the crook of my neck and I felt hot tears on my neck. Harry's body shook and I just held him to make him feel safe. I fought my tears, I couldn't be weak right now I had to be strong for both of us. We just stood there, holding each other in our arms to support each other. After a few minutes Harry had calmed down and I carefully took a step back.

"Is it better?" I asked gently. His eyes shone green through the tears. Scarcely, he nodded and pulled me in with him. I followed him and took another deep breath before stepping through the door.

The rest of the day we did nothing except send the contract to our lawyer. He said he would take a look to see if everything is right with the contract. We ate pizza and tried to distract us by any series, but it did not work. At some point we went to bed and fell asleep.

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

When I woke up it was already 2 pm. The side next to me was cold it means that Harry was longer awake than me obviously. I took my phone and went downstairs. Harry and Clifford sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Morning luv. How are you?" Harry stopped paying his attention on the TV and looked at me. He looked tired and exhausted. "It's okay, haven't got much sleep but whatever how are you. You slept good?" I walk to him to hug him "Yes I have but Harry you smell stinky. What have you done? You need to take a shower" I stepped a few steps back and looked at him.

"I was on a run for 2 hours. I needed to let my frustration out of my body and my mind. I couldn't sleep much so I got up and went out for a run. I think it was 6am and since then I'm sitting here and watching with Clifford TV." He stood up "and I don't take a shower yet because I don't want to miss the call if our lawyer is done with the contract. But you're awake now. Pay attention if somebody is calling Lou I'm in the shower if you need me" He winked at me and walked to one of our bathrooms.

"You're going without me ?" I asked him cheeky. "If I'm not done and Mr. Jones hasn't called yet, I'd love for you to come" he called as he walked away.