{ Chapter 7 }

Louis POV

"Are you still getting out of the car with me or are you going right on?" Harry asked me as he unbuckled his seat belt.

"I think I'll go straight on, then I'll be back sooner. Although I promised Phoebe and Daisy I'd go shopping, but let's see how long that takes" I laughed while grabbing a hoodie from the back. I caught one of Harry's and pulled it over me.

Harry just smiled and handed me a pair of sunglasses, gratefully I took them and kissed him goodbye. "Not much longer Haz. Not much longer" Harry just nodded and pressed his lips gently to mine.

"Ok then let's go" he said and opened the car door. I pulled the hood deep into my face and put on my sunglasses. Harry got out and I quickly walked around the car and got in. I rolled down the window one more time "Say hi to your mom for me."

" I will Lou, drive safe. I love you" Haz said goodbye. "I love you too." he gave me one last smile through the window and then I drove off. I watched in the rear view mirror as Harry looked after me and then ran to the garden gate. As I turned the corner I lost sight of my boyfriend.

I hope nobody took pictures of us. Simon will get mad.

HARRY POV.

I ring the bell as soon as I entered the garden gate "Who's there?" I could hear the voice of my mom. "It's me mom. Harry" I knew that she started to smile "Oh darling. Come in" I open the garten gate and walk to the door.

My mom still waiting for me as soon as I entered the door she pulled me in a big hug. "Mom I missed you too really but I can't breathe" softly I pull her apart.

"Oh yes sorry Harry I just haven't seen you a long time. How are you honey? How is Louis? Who is he?".

"Mom, mom, mom chill out haha. I'm fine and Lou as well. By the way I should say hi to you for him and he visiting Daisy and Phoebe he promised go shopping with both of them"

She nodded and we walking to her living room "Mom what I actually want to tell was that 1D will get back together. Simon called us a week ago and decided that it's time to get us back. He said that we can perform three more concerts and after that we should start writing the new album and a few days later we will go on world tour."

She looked surprised after I told her "I've heard about in the radio a few hours ago but I thought it's just a rumour like the other things. But what happens to you and Lou? Do you get beards again?"

Mom was a little bit concerned and I sat down on the couch. She walked to the kitchen to make some tea.

"I don't know. We're trying to change something in the contract and that the beard stuff should end is one of them." I explained to her while watching at her pictures on the wall.

"That's good. I mean I feel like everybody knows that you two are together but because nobody confirmed it are there still people who don't believe it. It's 2021 what's wrong with being gay?" she answered while pouring my tea.

"Yes I know but Simon and modest the homophobic idiots won't accept that" I rolled my eyes. She stroked my head feelingly. "I talked to Gem on the phone earlier, she's doing pretty well. She misses you a lot and asked if the three of us could do something together."

I nodded immediately "Yes with pleasure, we can go to the cinema or have dinner before we go on tour again" We talk about this and that and everything else I guess, when my phone made a noice and I've got a Selfie from Lou with Daisy and Phoebe while they were in the car.

"Mom look at this." I showed her the pic and she laughed because Louis showed his typical middle finger while he had the other hand on the steering wheel.