The code of the Narrows

Barbara pushes Ed threw the halls of cheesy joint, we need to find Tabitha and leave before things divulge into even more chaos.

We go into a back room we're Tabitha is with butch.
He immediately freaks out when he sees we have Ed.
"Ed!" He yells.
Tabitha tries and fails to grab him.

"Tell zombie butch to back off!" Barbara yells, ripping the tape off Ed's mouth.

"GRUNDY KILLLL!" Roars butch.

"Butch!" Tabitha grabs his chin, "Ed is not you friend." She says.
"Rio him to pieces!" Ed encourages.

Barbara holds her gun threatening but it does no good.

"Alright everyone calm down." Says lee entering the room. She turns to me and Selina, "Selina? El, what are doing with these two?" She asks gesturing to tabby and babs.

"Looking for trouble." Retorts Selina.
"Well you found plenty of it trying to take Ed." Says lee in a disappointed voice. "Let him go!"
Barbara rolls her eyes, "your such a bleeding heart lee, I thought you'd changed but turns out you just got a new hair du." She says with a click of her tongue.

Butch roars even louder than before.
"Code of the narrows, code of the narrows!" Selina yells in a desperate attempt to stop what's about to unfold.
I nod along with her a little bit too convincingly.
"Selina right, let's settle it in the ring. Champion against champion." I say.

Ed laughs, "so your best fighter against my best fight, uh yeah let's do that." He chuckles.
Barbara and Tabitha exchange worried glances, but it's settled, this is the only way we're gonna get Ed.

Barbara nods, "fine, let's get this done."

I gulp as we walk back threw the roaring crowd, there hungry for blood.

Penguin hops up on stage but we block him out, we're more focused on Tabitha.

"GRUNDY KILLLL!"
We all whirl around to see butch in the ring, his eyes bloodshot.
Tabitha hops into the ring but I pull her back.
"Tabitha wait, maybe this ain't such a good idea." I tell her as we watch butch roar.
"Butch is still in there, I know he is. And besides he loves me to much to ever hurt me." It's hard to tell whether she's trying to convince me or herself. I glance at Selina who doesn't seem super convinced.

"GRUNDY KILLLLL!" He screams again causing the whole joint to shudder.
Barbara raised a brow.
"Babe, I love your faith, but I really think you should take this." She says holding up a giant bat with nails stuck to it.
"No he won't hurt me...I'll just choke him out, no problem." She says rattling with nerves.

I give Barbara a concerned look to which she nods a reply, we're both thinking the same thing. Tabitha is going to get destroyed.
Tabitha turns to face Grundy as the bell rings. Things are about it get ugly.

I subconsciously move closer to Barbara, she doesn't stop me.
"Common butch, I know you could never forget me." I hear tabby mumble.
"Your still in there I know it."

Butch charges towards Tabitha striking her to the ground.
"GRUNDYYY!" He yells as the crowd cheats.
Me Selina and Barbara watch in terroir as blood swaps from Tabitha cheek.

"Tabby! common tabs! Common get up!" Barbara screams, "get up, Tabby! Get up!" She yells looking purely mortified.

Butch comes over and drags her away from us, we watch as Tabitha claws as at the floor.
"Oh I can't watch!" I say but my eyes won't shut.

"No. No butch, no!" Yells Tabitha.

"Tabs!" Barbara slides the metals bat to her and Tabitha slams Grundy across the face. The crowd goes wild as Grundy groans.
She hits him again, and then again - he falls straight to the floor.
"Butch?!" Tabitha droops down to be sure he's okay.