The Return

I watch in terror as the Ra's supporters grab Selina and Bruce. They've just arrived and from the looks of betrayal on their faces they weren't told anything.
"Tabitha we can't do this." I say as they drag a struggling Bruce Wayne towards the head Ra's who lies in his coffin.
This is getting way to freaky.

A man holds out a knife and slices Bruce's hand. Then they begin to chant. Tabitha holds me and Selina back as Bruce begins to scream.
"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE-" they knock the black of his head and he falls to the ground.

Tabitha finally let's me and Selina go.
Suddenly from the crops rises a ghastly corpse, not human, not even fully alive.

"You could have told me." Says Selina gazing at the unconscious Bruce.
"You wouldn't have brought him." Replies tabby.
"Yeah because he's my friend." She whispers back.

"And what is Barbara? What are me and El?" She demands.
"Tabitha don't." I say.
"No, she needs to pick a side, and stick to it."

We turn make to the undead Ra's.
"I you know what you've done?" He asks in a deep grumbling voice.
"The years I spent planning my seat. Now you've ruined it." He says to his warriors.

"Master. The woman you gave the demons head to, she started a war."
"I STARTED THAT WAR!" Tells Ra's choking him and then rips out his throat.

"Master our lives are your to take, but this woman does not serve the liege. Her goals are limited, selfish." One of his servants explains.
"That's Barbara alright." Whispers tabby.

"Whatever faith you had in her was misplaced," he continues, "if she keeps the demons head the league shall die."

"Wait what do you mean if she keeps the demons head? I thought you were supposed to get it the second you..came back."

Ra's walks forward slowly, "no. Barbara must give it to me," he explains.
"But she'll never do that." I say finally regaining my ability to speak.

Ra's is silent and then, "then I'll kill her and rip it from her corpse." He growls.
As he leave I punch Tabitha hard.
"Seriously. Look what you've done! Now Ra's is gonna kill her. We need to stop this.

Tabitha nods, "alright, you and Selina get Bruce I'll pull the car around."
We nod and rush to get Bruce, he drifts in an out of consciousness until we get back to the sirens club.
"Okay let's get rewards and then go." I say,"Ra's will be after Barbara."

I change quickly into a black crop top and pants.

I grab my knifes, two guns and a grenade, I know I'll need it

The we hop in the car and rush off. Bruce drives while me and Selina stay in the back.

"There she is!" I scream when I see Barbara who's running frantically away from Ra's. All over the ground are Barbara's dead servants.
"Get in." I scream and we pull up to a screeching halt beside her.