Jeremiah Valeska

I sit with Barbara and tabby at the bar as we listen to the radio.

I wear a black cropped top and and checkered pants with black leather boots.

My hair is straightened and freshly cut, I figured it was time for a new look

My hair is straightened and freshly cut, I figured it was time for a new look. Especially after what has happened to m. I'm not the same girl as I was a year ago when I came to Gotham. And I'm certainly never going to be the same again.

According to the radio, Jerome Valeskas followers have raised the GCPD.
Barbara who's finding it quite amazing just sips her drink calmly.

"I always knew that nut would live on." Barb says in an annoyed voice.
"Ya well maybe if the GCPD did something he'd be dead by now." Tabitha says.

"He is dead." I tell her.
"Is he?" Barbara asks.
I massage my temples, "who knows at this point." I say.

"You know he has a brother right." I say, "maybe he's the one chasing all this chaos."

Barbara and Tabitha scoot and snicker likes it preposterous.

"Ugh I can't listen to this anymore Barbara says and shuts off the radio.
"Me neither." Tabitha says getting up.
"We should be out there taking advantage of this." Barbara says.

"I'm sorry what? Barbara you crazy, city's full of looneys and nut jobs, we'd be stupid to even step outside."

Barbara rolls her eyes and goes to pour herself another drink.
Suddenly Barbara's warriors enter the room.
"We have news, James Gordon is stuck with a bomb and the clock tower has been blown up. As for Jim, he'll be dead at any moment now." Says the warrior.

"Shame," Barbara tsks, "I always liked the clock tower. Jim took me there in a date once, now there both up in smoke."

"Good riddance." Tabby says and they clink their glasses together. I frown, I had nothing against Jim, and it felt wrong to be cheering at his death.
"Will you two stop it, he's dead. The least you could do is be respectful." I say with a an eye roll.

Barbara sighs and smirks.
"He always did want to die a hero." She says. I give her a dirty look.

"And that was Jim's problem." She e all turn to see penguin and Zombie Butch walk in. The warriors raise their swords to fight if necessary.
"Me...I'd rather live. And live well." Oswald says as he limps towards us.
Barbara smirks, "if it isn't little penguin, oh and butches corpse." She mocks.

"Hey tabby." Butch says and ignores barb.
"Butch." She says with a nod.

Oswald comes forward.
"The man responsible for the recent fireworks is Jeremiah Valeska, twin brother of our old associate."

"I told you!" I don't exclaim.
"well gee, do you want a break or something." Barbara seethes.

"Back to Jeremiah." Oswald says, "he has plans for Gotham. Plans we learned about, curtesy of this gentleman." He says and pats his hostage in the shoulder.
The man shudders, "they roped out my fingernails." He rasps raising his bloody hands.