Back in buissness

Filming a commercial for the sirens club was well...harder than I'd previously predicted. Both Tabitha and Selina where hot do I say this nicely...not very enthusiastic, where as Barbara acted like a queen the entire time. We had to retake about fifty times before getting a somewhat decent commercial in which we all wore crazy outfits. Barbara even wore a long flowing blonde wig. It took a lot of effort not to laugh at the finally product. But since Barbara had worked so hard on it refrained from speaking I'll of it, partly for her peace of mind but also because I was scared she'd stab me with those sharp stiletto heals she'd worn.

"Well what do you think?" Asks Barbara when we're finished watching out commercial.
"Oh, uh it's umm...really nice." I say awkwardly.
"It's horrible." Says Selina bluntly.
I give her a wild warning of an expression.
Barbara frowns, "well perhaps if you'd put a little more effort into it!" says Barbara to Selina aggressively.
She glares back at her.

Barbara glances at Tabitha, "your awfully quite." She says sharply.
"Sorry, it's fine. Just never make me fold something for you again." Says tabby.

"Alright fine." Barbara agrees with a massive eye roll. "At lest tell me you like the new design?." Barbara asks gesturing to the place.
I admit the club looks amazing, stylish,sleek,scary, just like Barbara.

"I want you all sharp for our reopening tonight." She says.
I let out a sigh, "we know, we know." I say. "I already have a dress."
Barbara smiles charismatically.
"Good, now I'm going out. You all better be ready to open by the time I'm back." She says.

Barbara leaves us and I go to get ready.
I do my makeup first: eyeliner, mascara, misty eyeshadow, and red lipgloss. I curl my hair, taking extra detail on my curtain bangs.

Then I slip into the sleek red dress I'd bought earlier. I take out a pair of glossy black stilettos.

When I'd first started wearing them last year I'd barely been able to walk, but now I could do almost anything, including fighting, climbing and most importantly running

When I come out Selina and Tabitha have also gotten changed. We look stunning if I do say so myself and I feel confident. I mean for a sixteen year old orphan I'm doing pretty well. Especially since I now own the club with Barbara, tabby and Selina.

"Looking good." Tabitha remarks eyeing me up and down.
"You think? It's not too...I dunno."

"Not at all," Barbara says, apparently her outing didn't take to long.
"You'll excuse me well I get ready." She says brushing pat us. But I can tell Barbara feels something along the lines of pride.

From the second we open up the place is packed, I don't think the was ever this full, even before. These people had clearly gotten over penguins club quickly, and on top of that they loved the decor.
It was only around eight Alcock when I saw a familiar face arrive.

"El!" Shored a drunken Bruce Wayne, "I know this girl." He says turning to his friends.
"What happened to you?" I ask not being my judgment.
He chuckled to himself, "I grew up, fired Alfred and discovered the joys of clubbing." He says on obnoxiously, I want to kick him out already.
"And you chose my club, to do that in."
I ask with a raised brow.