Reclaimed and lost

I walk with Selina, Barbara and Tabitha, we know where we're going. The ice urge lounge, our old club, and the club we're about to take back.
"Ladies." Barbara says in her charming voice holding open the door for us.

Who he out another word we storm the place, Tabitha first chocking out ken of oswalds guys and then... we attack.
Barbara punching men in the face, Seljan wiping them. And me, I shoot them off one by one. Kicking their guts when I need to, I've become quite the fighter, even Barbara had said it.

Sofia walks out from the shadows of the lounge wearing a proud smile.

Barbara comes up behind the last man standing.
"Hello." She says with a bright smile.

We all circle him waiting for instructions.
"Where is Penguin, little man?" Sofia Asks waiting for a response.

"Any day now." Says Barbara kicking the back of his legs. His knees go bucking as he falls to the ground.
" I, I don't know." He says the man husking the floor. Barbara's had enough of being patient.

"Tabby, I believe this is your area of expertise." She says.
Tabitha smiles and drags the man to the back where she process to torture him brutally. I can't barely hear my own voice over the crack of the whip and the screams that follow shortly afterwards.

I sigh and sit down at the bar, "it's weird to be back here, it's feels like it's been ages." I say. Barbara and Selina nod.
"I'm just surprised penguin hasn't come in here guns a blazing yet." Says Selina.

"Oswald may be crazy enough to blow up children, but he's not stupid enough to me show up after we killed all his guys." Barbara says.
I shake my head, "I still can't believe he did that to that boy."

Sofia sighs, "yes, that was...unfortunate."

"It was more than unfortunate, it was
Psychotic." I say.
Barbara rolls her bright blue eyes, "oh get over it, he was just an orphan anyways."
I grunt slightly, "you do realize I'm an organ too, right?" I ask.

Barbara gives me a plain stare, "must have skipped my mind." She s claims giving me a tight smile.
"Mhmmm." I'm not convinced.
"Why do you hate children so much anyways?" I ask, though I don't really know if I want the answer.

"I never said I hated children," Barbara says snidely, "I just don't need that kind of annoyance, procreating is to much of a bother if you ask me."

I let out an annoyed sigh, "didn't you and Selina used to live together or something."
Selina laughs thinking back on the time, but Barbara doesn't seem super amused.

"Oh that was ages ago, and besides Selina was more of an - out door pet, she roamed around, less trouble if you ask me." Says Barbara casually. Selina nods along.

"Yeah and it was going great until you decided to go crazy and kill your parents." Selina says defensively.
"Oh that was hardly my fault." Says Barbara, "and besides if you'd just bothered to find me at that charity ball I'd never have gone home with that guy."

"Wait what?" I ask, I clearly don't know all the details and from the sound of it I don't care too.
We all go silent for a member only getting jolted back at another scream. Apparently Tabitha is doing a very thorough job.

Barbara strolls of to Sofia who's deep in thought, not even mildly disturbed by the screams.

"So...Penguin out building support amongst the gangs. Pretty soon every criminal in Gotham is gonna be hunting us." She says.
Sofia doesn't move her eyes, "he's out building support because we made him look week. We kill him and all the gangs will support me." Sofia says finally turning to face babs.