𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 (2)

- ᴀʀɪɢᴀᴛᴏᴏᴏ ɴʏᴀʜ

-

- Y / N -

I sighed deeply and place my finger on my temple massaging it slightly. It's been a year since that tragedy happened and I don't know if I already moved on or not.

I put my ballpen on the table and move my swivel chair behind me seeing the beautiful stars and the moon. I have many memories about moon and stars, all of it is about of Sana.

Well, we've been bestfriend for a long time and I'm still regretting why didn't I make a move to her before. Oh I remember, even though I make a move, she's still have to marry Tzuyu. Both of them were perfect for each other.

Tzuyu is kind and rich while me, I'm just nobody time. Sana and Tzuyu is happily married already while me, ofcourse I'm still me who's waiting for the person who's married now.

I don't know why there's a part of me saying that I should wait for her but why would I? She's married and of course she have a kid now with Tzuyu.

I snapped in my thoughts when my phone suddenly rings. I exhaled deeply and answer the unknown number.

"Hello??"

"Hello Miss, is this Kwon Y/n?" A guy voice said.

"Ah yes, how did you know my number?" I frowned.

"Miss Sana is drunk here on our bar so I decided to check her phone. I didn't saw any number beside yours so I decided to call you instead." I sighed deeply and massage my temple

"Okay, I'll fetch her. I'll be there in ten minutes." I ended the call and grabbed my car keys before leaving my office, I hop in my car and quickly started the car.

"Fuck I forgot what bar is it!" I cursed, I get my phone and called the guy again.

"Hello, may I know what bar is it?"

"Oh it's **** bar." He said, I bid my goodbye and throw my phone at the back and drive my car fastly.

After a few minutes, I arrived here at the bar. I quickly get out and entered the place.

I think it's about to close because there's no people inside anymore except to the Japanese girl who's on the counter.

I sighed and walk close to her seeing she's very drunk. I look at the bartender and gave him a money before waking Sana.

"Sana, wake up." I said coldly, she whimpered and slowly opened her eyes.

"Y-Y/n.. You're here. I missed you." She said with groggy and tired tone.

I sighed deeply and place her arms on my shoulder as we head to my car. I opened the door and let her enter. I closed the door gently and hop on the other side quickly starting the car. I checked her again if she's comfortable before driving to her house.

-

We arrived infront of her house while Sana is still in deep sleep. I guess you're asking how'd I know her house, well I'm stalking her on Instagram knowing that her house is just near at mine so.

Wow.

I went outside and opened her door. I get the keys on her bag before carrying her in a bridal style. I put the key on the key hole and opened the door. I removed her shoes and went upstairs. I searched what's her room when I saw a pink door.

I smiled abit and entered there, seeing a simple yet elegant room. I laid her on the bed and stared at her sleeping state. I don't know if I will change her clothes or not but I think it's not my business anymore.

I sighed and about to go when a hand hold my wrist pulling me on the bed. I look at the girl who's on the top of me seeing Sana looking at me seductively.

"S-Sana, what are you doi-" she immediately hug me tightly making me froze.

"I'm sorry if I rejected you. I've been blinded on my feelings to Tzuyu not knowing that my heart is just for you. I love you Y/n/n." She mumbled on my ear, I sighed and hug her back.

"But Tzuyu and you were married already Sana. You're just drunk." I'm about to stand up when she pinned my hands on the bed.

"Our wedding was postponed." She cupped my cheeks.

"So she left you? That's why your telling me that you love because there's no Tzuyu anymore. Oh come on Sana, I don't want to be hurt again." I muttered as I feel that my tears building up.

"I don't want to hurt you again Y/n. I really fucking love you." She stared at my lips.

"Really.. Really.. Love you.." She pressed her lips on mine.

I sighed and closed my eyes kissing her back. She smiled and caress my hair. We pulled out and stared at each other.

"Let me prove how much I love you in my own ways, Y/n." And with that, she started to undress me and herself before we make love until daylight.

Hehehehehe no Smut again,,, kota na kayo eh bat ba sa susunod na HAHAHHAHA