𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥.

Y / N

I sighed again, staring at the flowers in my hands. I'm planning to give this to Momo and... confess my feelings toward her.

She's been my best friend since first grade and now that we're a first-year college, I want to confess what I truly feel about her.

I walked back and forth inside my room. I'm nervous, what if she doesn't like me back?

But still, I will court her.

I sighed deeply and fixed my hair. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. Seconds later, she picked it up which made me smile a bit.

"Hello Y/N, do you need anything?" She asked.

"Yeah, uhm can we hang out today? I miss you." I heard her sigh on the other line.

"Sorry, I'm busy right now. Maybe next time. I'm gonna end this now."

"Momo—" I didn't even have a chance to speak.

It's strange. She's acting cold and weird today. As far as I remember, I didn't do anything if she was mad at me.

I decided to just go to her house as I quickly run the garage and hop in my car. I started the car and drove to her house.

Minutes later, I arrived in front of her house but something caught my eyes. There's a black familiar car outside. I brushed it off and grabbed the flowers.

I went outside and sighed heavily before pressing the doorbell. There was no response so I pressed it again, but there's no Momo showed up.

I twisted the doorknob and surprisingly it was not locked. I frowned but I ignored it and opened the door. I look around her house, searching for the Japanese girl but she seems missing.

I entered and looked around when I heard giggles coming upstairs. I'm one hundred percent sure, that is Momo but there's also a manly voice I heard.

I frowned and slowly climbed upstairs. when I arrive, the sound of giggles and loud laughter is louder than before and it's coming through her room.

I walked towards the door and slowly twisted the doorknob seeing the most painful scene I've ever seen.

Momo was on the top of my brother, Heechul Oppa.

"Y-Y/N?!"They looked at me with a shocked face.

"Sis..." Heechul Oppa mumbled while looking at me.

"She's your sister?!" Momo asked him, he nodded while looking down.

"Y-Y/N, what are you doing here?" She asked and stood up properly as well as my brother.

"Are you two together Oppa?" My voice cracked while I'm holding the flowers tightly.

"Y/N, I can explain—" I cut him off.

"Just answer my question!" Both of them flinched because they never heard me shout.

"Yes, I... I'm sorry." He looked down and hold her hand.

That's the time that my tears fell on my face.

"Momo?" I averted my gaze on her seeing that she slowly nodded.

"What did I say, Heechul?" He looked at me surprisingly because I didn't call him Oppa.

"I said that I'll confess my feelings today right?" I said, he nodded while Momo widen her eyes.

"Why did you do this Heechul?! Why did you steal her from me?!" I yelled as my tears were still streaming down my face.