𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞.

- ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ ɢᴀɢɪ ɴᴀʙᴀʙᴀʟɪᴡ ɴᴀᴋᴏᴏᴏ

-

- Y / N -

When will I give up? In the time where I fall in love deeply.

How could I unlove Im Nayeon.

She's a heather. A perfect girl in my eyes. I can stare at her forever if I could.

Why the world is so cruel?

All I want is to be happy but why is my happiness has taken away from me.

I want her to tell me a lie. I want her to tell me that she loves me too even if it's just a lie. I want to live to the world full of lies if that's the only way I could be with with her.

If that's how she can love me too. Even if it's just an imagination.

"Yah Nam Y/n! I'm calling your name but you're just staring at my face. Is there a dirt on my face?" Nayeon unnie asked while looking at me confusingly, I smiled and shaked my head.

"What if I told you I love you? Would you tell me that you love me back, Nayeon unnie?" I asked out of a sudden, she stopped moving and sighed.

"Y/n, we've talked ab-"

"Tell me a lie." I cut her off.

"W-what do yo-"

"Just tell me a lie!"

"I love you.." I gulped and nodded.

"I see.. Still her?" I asked pertaining to her ex, she lower down her gaze and slowly nod her head.

I chuckled bitterly and let out a breath, a sharp and deep one. I needed to breath, it's hard hearing those words coming out from her lips. It hurts so fucking much.

"How can I be her unnie? Please, I want to know. How can I be Jeongyeon Unnie? How can you love me too like how you love her? How unnie, please tell me.." I begged and started to cry.

"Y/n please stop..."

"No, I won't stop! Please tell me, how can you love me too?"

"I don't know Y/n! Jeongyeon is still the one who's containing my h-heart. I-I'm sorry.." She cried, I stop and sighed deeply.

"Can't I replace her? Don't you love me Nayeon unnie? You love me too right-"

"No." She cutted me off that made my lips shut off.

"I just love you like a friend. Don't expect too much."

"I will not expect if you didn't let me feel that you love me too!" I raised my voice at her.

"Then it's not my fault if you fell for me with that simple affection!" She yelled.

"Then it's my fault? I fell for you Nayeon. You couldn't change that anymore."

"You know that I love someone else, then why did you still fell for me? Stop your stupid feelings if you can. I'm sorry." She muttered before walking out, leaving me crying hardly.

-

That's how the thing goes on. It's been a month and we're still ignoring each other's presence.

I want to talk to her but she's always with Jeongyeon unnie and her friends. I tried to approach her but she's just pushing me away.

I ran on the rooftop and cried there alone. I just wanted to feel love by her. Is it that hard?

"Y/n/n?" Someone called me, I look around seeing a familiar girl.

"Ah. Who are you?" I asked. She smiled and sat beside me.

"I'm Tzuyu. Nayeon unnie's bestfriend. I saw what happened there and I apologize if she hurted you." I chuckled and pat her shoulder.

"It's okay. Don't be sorry, it's not even your fault." She nodded and sighed.

"May I know what you two fought about? It's okay if you don't-"

"I confessed and she rejected me." I cut her off. She raised her eyebrows and nodded.

"Oh.. I see. That's why she's acting strange. By the way, I advice that you should lessen crying alone, you know.." She scratched her nape shyly.

"I don't have someone to share with-"

"Well you could share it to me!" I flinched in her sudden outburts, she cleared her throat and sighed.

"Oh sorry, I just wanted to say is that we can be friends. I-I will always be here for you if you want someone to talk to." She stuttered, I giggled and pinched her cheeks.

"You're so cute when you're stuttering. But okay, thanks tzu tzu." She blushed and hide her face in her hands.

"Hey, Tzu Tzu is blushing!! I made her blush!!" I cheered loudly and laughed.

- T Z U Y U -

I removed my hands on my face and stared at her happy state. Nayeon unnie waste this perfect girl for her cheater ex. I smiled and giggled at her adorableness.

Even though we've just met, I didn't felt awkward. The only thing I felt is that butterflies swirling in my stomach, hearing her melodic laughs. She is adorable.

"Yah Tzu Tzu, I know that I'm beautiful but you're staring at me for too long." She blushed madly, I giggled and stood up.

"Come here." I opened my arms, she walked close to me as I pulled her in my embrace.

She stiffened but after awhile, she place her hands on my waist holding me firmly. I like her grip on me, firm but in a gentle way.

"Thank you for being here, Tzuyu-ah."

"Welcome Y/n/n. I will never let you to be alone again. I'm here to protect you.."