𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞. (2)

- ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ

-

- Y / N -

As what Tzuyu promised me, she never leave my side and always there to protect me. I felt love and safe in her arms like how I felt on Nayeon before.

We're always together 24/7. She helped me on my projects and taking me outside at weekends.

I don't know if this is just a friendly affection or not but as much as posible, I'm controlling myself.  Because I don't want to be hurt again.

"Ey Y/n/n, I'm talking to you." I snapped out in my thoughts and showed a smile to Tzuyu.

"Sorry, I just remembered something. Anyways, can you repeat what you're saying?" She shake her head.

"Who's in your mind? Is it Nayeon unnie again? Why are you thinking about  her when I'm right here with you??" She asked and pouted cutely.

I giggled and pinched her cheeks. She blushed and look away, pouting cutely. What a baby~

"I'm not thinking about her Tzuyu, it's just a random thought came through my mind." I poked her side, she chuckled and nodded.

"Fine. I believe you. Anyways, as I was saying, Nayeon unnie told me awhile ago that she wants to talk to you." She rolled her eyes, I laughed and hug her side.

"Why are you rolling your eyes Tzuyu-ah, are you perhaps jealous?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yes! I-I mean n-no, w-why would I-I?!! You know what, just talk to her already. She's at the rooftop, waiting for you.." She playfully pushed my body, I laughed and nodded.

"Fine, Tzu Tzu. See you later.." I kissed her cheeks, she blushed and nodded.

"Y-yeah fine, g-go now." I nodded and run to the rooftop.

-

When I arrived, I opened the door and look around when a certain girl caught my eyes. She's letting the wind hit her face and it looks ethereal. She looks so beautiful.

I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder. She averted her gaze on me and instantly cracked a smile. A bright and genuine one.

"I thought you would ditch me." She giggled, I chuckled and place my arms on the railings.

"So, I saw that you're getting closer with Tzuyu." She said with hint of bitterness which made me frown.

"Hmm, yeah. Tzuyu is very friendly and sweet. She never left my side and yeah we're very close now." She nodded and smiled slightly.

"You? How are you? Are you still with Jeongyeon unnie?" I asked, she shaked her head and huffed.

"We broke up last week. I saw her making out with a senior. I thought she changed." She chuckled, I let out a breath and rub her back gently.

She look at me with the same gaze when we're being sweet on each other. Sadly, I changed, my feelings for her already changed.

"If you needed someone to talk to, I'm always here Nayeon-ah." I smiled, she nodded and pulled me into hug.

"I missed you Y/n. I'm sorry if I pushed you away. I'm sorry if I hurted you." She mumbled on my neck, I nodded understandingly and hold her hand.

"It's okay, I forgave you already. Let's move on." We broke the hug, she stared at my eyes as her hands went to my cheeks.

"D-do you still love me?" She asked abruptly.

I showed a small smile and hold her hand on my cheek. Why are you asking me this questions Nayeon-ah??

"When the time that you kept pushing me away, I don't know if I should still stay or give up already. I love you so much to the point that I'm being fool already. I love you so much to the point that I forgot to take care of myself." I sighed, she didn't responded and just listening carefully.

"When I cried at the rooftop, Tzuyu suddenly approach me, telling me that I shouldn't be sad because it doesn't suits me. I don't know if she's saying that I'm ugly or what." I chuckled.

"Then that time, she promised me that she will never leave me and protect me at cost. And yes, she did what she promised. I'm so happy that time because when I'm with her, I feel love and safe." I uttered, she nodded and look away.

"She taught me not to force myself to the person who already love someone else.." I averted my gaze on her and smiled.

"She taught me how to move on from you.." I muttered, she nodded still not speaking.

"So.. You finally moved on?" She finally spoke, I nodded and puffed an air.

"Hmm, there's still a part of me that still you but I guess I'm near at the stage of completely moving on." I said, she nodded.

"Is it Tzuyu?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I look at her confusingly.

"The girl that you're liking now. Is it her?" I hummed and sigh.

"I don't know. I'm still confused. But if one day she will confess to me that she like me, I won't reject her." I look at her, she nodded and puffed an air.

Silence filled the rooftop as we're just staring at the skies. I'm not lying on what I said because I'm starting to fall inlove with Tzuyu.

"Can you tell me a lie Y/n? Just one more time. I want to hear a lie that will make me happy just one more time." She broke the silence, I look at her seeing her eyes filled with sadness.

"Nayeon-ah.. Don't be like this."

"Please, just one more time.. Before you go.. Tell me a lie.."

"I still love you Im Nayeon..."