What is with him?

Bakugo had been kidnapped by non other than the most villainous group out of all villains... the L.O.V. However, they weren't questioning the 'hero' instead they were fearing him. This would be odd to everyone if it wasn't for him being there leader, Katsuki Bakugo was none other than the most dangerous villain out there, the one who no hero would have expected to create a league. Although some did speculate the possibility yet no one dared believe it as they knew that if it was true then they wouldn't stand a chance, that the league must of being holding back even more incredible unimaginable power. Now your probably wondering why they kidnapped him, well it's because Bakugo told them to as it would be the only way for him to communicate all the weaknesses he learnt which surprisingly was more than Izuku Mydoria. Nevertheless

It had been a couple of weeks since Bakugo came back to UA he was back from his week off to 'recover' no one not even the league knew of his home life other than All Might and Aizawa yet they didn't know the full extent of it. Katsuki didn't recover as he didn't need to recover from anything of his minions he did however need to recover from his family now recovering from your family whilst being around your family constantly may seem highly unlikely well I regret to inform you that you are absolutely correct in that sense. Yet it was far worse as during that week Bakugo had been rendered unconscious for 2 out of the 7 days off due to him getting kidnapped. When he awoke to his horror he discovered that his BRILLIANT parents had placed a collar, not any collar a high voltage, quirk cancelling collar it was specifically custom made for Katsuki. His parents thought of the idea after the shock collars for dogs and the quirk cancelling feature for capturing villains, put them together than you create a weapon in itself, in fact it would be classed more like a torture device than a weapon. So as you can imagine Bakugo was not in the best of moods when he got back thankfully his parents took the collar of him before he came back that would of been an interesting conversation to have with half the class. Bakugo usually yelled at them all and call them names however with him being in a foul mood this meant everything made him ache and snap more so he stopped snapping and instead was kind and more threatening making everyone fear him more this was worse than when he was mean this made the class realise they haven't actually seen Bakugo when he was truly angry. They now feared him more than before, more than they could possibly fear any villain. Or so they thought as Bakugo Katsuki was a villain so they technically did fear a villain more then they could for the rest. Now that your mainly caught up let's continue from where we left off.

"K-Kach-Kachhan" the small green haired exclaimed worryingly. A clear deep grunt came back, this was the closest the class got to him being himself a normally, easily frustrated teen. "D-Do you kn-" Izuku took a deep breathe attempting to calm himself, " Do you know where my b-book is". Bakugo retorted a calm and soothing "no" back this caused all the peeps who like males even the slightest bit to blush a deep crimson the same crimson as his hypnotic eyes. Todoroki blushed, surprising most as he rarely showed emotion also as they didn't know that Todoroki Shoto swayed that way, Bakugo unaware that Todoroki was currently having a major gay panic as Bakugo came near and near to him. Letting Todoroki see Bakugo's hidden features yet they weren't as clear as he would like whilst Shoto was busy calming himself down and daydreaming of Katsuki he forgot that he was heading towards him a moment ago. Snapping violently out of the trance Todoroki returned to the planet to Katsuki right in front of him looking flirtatiously at him.( really Katsuki....... STOP TEASING THE POOR BOY!!!). This caused Shoto to have a miniscule nosebleed that was not visible unless you looked up his nose, yet Katsuki could smell the metallic sent of blood ( is he fucking TANJIRO what the hell!!) This caused Bakugo to give a devilish smirk that was completely different from his others this sent some people to fan girling status and others to have a dramatically scream and collapse to the floor saying that they could now die happy. Todoroki couldn't help but stare at the hot young man in front of him, then Bakugo did something nobody expected. Katsuki bent down and whispered in Shoto's ear loud enough for only Shoto to hear causing an already flustered Shoto to go into the ultimate gay panic so much so that any record of a gay panic would have been smashed in an instant, however his emotionless expression only faltered a slight. ' I'll await your arrival in my dorm kitty, for the mean time: imagine me shirtless then, meet me ,to see the real thing~'                            The day passed swiftly for Katsuki quite the opposite for Shoto as he couldn't concentrate as he was too busy actually trying to not imagine Katsuki shirtless. He was the only one who has seen that much of his actual body features.